NFL Sunday

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
Haven't locked in anything yet. Waiting to see if anything moves, but here is what I'm leaning to right now.

Buffalo
GB
Carolina
Rams

Opinions?

they are in a tough spot. Cold/windy and they should still be in bed at kickoff, haha

Yeah but these teams arrive Saturday mid morning on long trips. Gives them time to settle in and have a good night rest. I was reading at blankets that one guy played the Bills because teams traveling coast to coast are 1-8 ATS. I don't put any stock in those type of trends.Infact I don't look at hardly any trends. The way I cap football is basically"what have you done for me lately" approach. All math for me.
GL today. Just think about who the Bills played this season. They loss to Zona which is a high scoring offense and the Chargers have the top scoring offense in the league.To me the line is begging you to take the Bills.Most see a 5-1 team to a 3-3 team at home at basically a pickem. Most will take the home team blindly especially looking at the Bills record. Just my opinions and we shall see the outcome in 4 hours.

Yeah but these teams arrive Saturday mid morning on long trips. Gives them time to settle in and have a good night rest. I was reading at blankets that one guy played the Bills because teams traveling coast to coast are 1-8 ATS. I don't put any stock in those type of trends.Infact I don't look at hardly any trends. The way I cap football is basically"what have you done for me lately" approach. All math for me.
GL today. Just think about who the Bills played this season. They loss to Zona which is a high scoring offense and the Chargers have the top scoring offense in the league.To me the line is begging you to take the Bills.Most see a 5-1 team to a 3-3 team at home at basically a pickem. Most will take the home team blindly especially looking at the Bills record. Just my opinions and we shall see the outcome in 4 hours.

I see what you are saying and I don't see it as a trend, but more as an indication on how difficult it is to play after traveling coast to coast. Also consider the weather.

It is a long trip and the play much earlier than they normally do.

I see what you are saying and I don't see it as a trend, but more as an indication on how difficult it is to play after traveling coast to coast. Also consider the weather.

It is a long trip and the play much earlier than they normally do.

I agree its difficult and the Chargers may start off sluggish.After the half just think it will be all Chargers. Chargers by 7....lol.

We

Damn forum just took off on me.The submit button just kept going while I was typing. Sorry about that bro.

Alright locked in....

Carolina -3 1 unit each
Buffalo PK
KC +9
Rams +8.5

Rams ML +300 .25 each
Chiefs ML +290

gl today

Back