NFL Sunday

ljc_267

Mister NSFW
I got a nice win on Thursday with a Texans outright win. This Sunday's card is a tough one in many respects. Especially since there was a barrage of public covers last week. This week we have a ton of heavy favs. I think there are 5 double digiters. < don't think that's a word lol.

Anyway either the public going to be basking in their glory once again or its going to be a bloodbath. I think.

On to the card, Miami has got to get a win right? They are not that bad and really match up well with the Ravens. If they are going to get a win its today.

The Falcons just got one stuck in their ass by Petrino. He jumped ship mid season and i believe the troops will respond with a spirited effort. You have to figure they have some pride.

The Jets are just getting way to many for the conditions period.

Rams play a style of ball that can hang with the pass/bomb happy Packers. Buldger's back and he can put up the points to keep pace.

Fins +3.5
Falcons +13 {1.5 units a piece}
Jets +21
Rams +8

btw I was going to play Jax but i got a bad feeling about that one.

gl today...

GL.. Good number you got on Rams. Thought about it but waited too long:cheers:

Adding:

Raiders +10.5
Eagles +11

Really shitty officiating in that Rams game. They basically gave the game to the Packers.

Thanks Vap.

This is a competitive conference rivalry that is always hard fought. Washington will put up a fight against NY.

Adding:

Washington +6.5
Over 36

Well there were a lot of chances for the over to hit but it still turned out to be a good day.

6-3 +4.5 units on the week.

Back