NFL Sunday Thoughts & Concerns...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Let's Get To It!

Pats (-1.5) vs Jags... I don't like Tom Brady. I'm A Raider Fan, HAHAHA. But I'm all about making $$$... This line smells fishy to me. I WAN'T to go with Brady here...Line is so low...Just something says stay away...

Raiders (+6.5) vs Broncos...I'll bet against my team any day if it means making $$$... And I'm ready to throw down on the Broncos...Unless we think Gruden decides not to become transparent like he did in the 2nd Half vs The Rams...

Chargers vs Bills (+7)... As my my Dad's 89 year old friend likes to say, "Anytime your getting 7 points on the home team, its worth a play. It's The NFL...ANYTHING Can Happen..."

Colts (+6) vs Redskins... I think the O/U for team wins on the Redskins for the season was 5.5 or 6. So...Your thinking is...This will be win #2 for them...I think Luck got his feet wet last week, and we could see an upset here!

Dolphins vs J E T S JETS JETS JETS (-2.5) I always hated that chant...But I do like the Jets here at under a FG...

Detroit vs 49ers (-6) Like Brady, I don't like the 49ers. Detroit looked terrible vs The Jets. The 49ers looked good at times, (Too many dropped passes, let's be honest...) I like $$$,I don't like the 49ers, but I think the 9ers roll here...

Other games...Eh...No Thoughts Really...

Who do you like?!

Good Luck All!:shake:

I don‘t think the Jags line is trappy at all. Three points for home field so if the game were in New England the Pats would be favored by about a touchdown, which seems very fair to me. The afc championship in NE was a four point loss and cover for the Jags on an 8 point spread

And yea I sympathize with Raiders fans. Tuck rule my ass. Jags Steelers Bills Raiders the list of teams screwed by the Pats/refs is so long

Virginia- Good Line, Bad Line, Line is where it should be, I'll probably just stay away from Pats vs Jags. If I bet the pats and they lose? Just another reason for brady to ruin my day! Hahaha. GL To You Today!

Back