NFL Sunday 12/7 - Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no

3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
2 units
Pittsburgh -3 --- refs, stay outta this one, mmkay?

1 unit each
Washington +5
Miami +1
Minnesota -10
Eagles +6.5
New Orleans -3
Houston +6
Seattle +6.5
San Francisco +3.5
Tennessee -14
Denver -9
Indianapolis -13.5
Over 48.5 Stl/Zona

.5 to win 2 units reverses
Eagles +6.5 & Under 43
Washington +5 & Under 35.5
Pittsburgh -3 & Over 38.5
New Orleans -3 & Under 51.5
Houston +6 & Over 47.5

Pittsburgh - Ben finally got it together last week, no Barber, if Romo can beat me against that Pitt D so be it.

Skins - they have the personnel to beat the Ravens IF Zorn game plans correctly. High winds will take away the deep downfield shots of Flacco, close game & under.

Miami - did Buffalo go to rent-a-center and get a whole new team?

Eagles - this is their season today, again we have expected high winds, defensive battle in the rematch & under.

NO - they had the better of Atlanta in Atlanta, they just didn't take care of the ball. Different team at home. Also like the under here in the rematch.

Houston - Schaub back, neither plays much defense, maybe Houston can finish their drives and get the outright.

Seattle - Hasselbeck should be out, might not be a bad thing. Dreary weather, line steamed too far imo, I'll bite.

San Fran - purely a play on the line, looks fishy with too many on the Jets and no movement. SF playing much better of late.

Tennessee - would have backed Cleveland if #1 or #2 could play, Dorsey flat out sucks. Tenny by 30.

Zona over 48.5 - Should have gone over last time, Rams didn't contribute.

Denver - payback time, but nobody from this division deserves a playoff spot.

Indy - caution here, Indy D is banged up, mostly at LB, and Cincy as bad as they are haven't quit yet. But I think Peyton & co break out this week, Cincy cannot come back

Damn I hate bumping heads with you. You are a solid capper.
We differ on
Raven-Skins
Eagles-Giants
Dallas-Pitt

same side with San Fran and Tenn

Good luck

Good luck 3rd. Realy like eagles today,

Ok, now I feel better about my Giants play
an_wink.gif

an_fight.gif

im not sure if you're trying to make a statement about something i dont see, but the germans didnt bomb pearl harbor, homie...might wanna check your history book. nice hit on pitt

A pick me up type speech about giving up and thats the punchline .....something like did we give up when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor and the whole seriousness of the pep talk is just gone....

Belushi, Animal House.

Damn you guys are making me feel old.

Really that was Animal House ?? NowI feel old !

For some reason I thought it was more modern...Old School or something...

I kinda can picture it now though . I have not seen Animal House in a good while maybe since college...10-15 years in my case...

After they get expelled and have the party ...

Belushi, Animal House.

Damn you guys are making me feel old.

That's one of my all-time fave pep talks. Lead-up to the Deathmobile.

You can even type those four words, Germans bombed Pearl Harbor" and see all the links reference Animal House.

Back