nfl style MNF colts/bengals

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
Over 54.5 at -104...3 units

I never post NFL plays, but I like this one a lot...Bengals defense in last 3 games is an aberration. It was against the ravens, browns and raiders. Colts are good for 30 in this game at home IMO and bengals will run all over Colts D. Colts weakness is run d and bengals weakness is pass D

...both teams will expose these weaknesses. Indy's O is sick at home, don't go by the last two games..this one gets up there IMO.
I see a 41-35 final.

GL all.

Good luck hunt. My only fear on the over is if Indy jumps out to a quick lead, will Indy stick to their gameplan or derive form it. All in all, it should go Over. I wouldn't be caught dead playing the Under with these two teams. For what its worth, I think Manning lights up the Bengals secondary like a Christmas tree.

thanks austin..I hope so, I hope Indy throws every down..I think Cincy's O is in somewhat of a groove and they will have a good mix.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hunt- I agree with your analysis of the game, I see this as a shootout and Indy prevailing at home. I don't see Cincy beating Manning on his turf. He's too experienced for that.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

I agree terp..I do see colts covering as well, but I just really like this over.

Cincy is last in the NFL in pass defense.

I hope we both win bro, but I think the Colts are undervalued. When is the last time we got Indy -3 @ home?

Colts 42
Bengals 21

That work?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Austin- That will work great!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Something isnt right in Indy - 5 straight games and only 1 score higher than 17? WTF
Even if 3 were road games, their prior 2 road games saw them score 27 & 34 - road games havent been a barrier to their recording decent scores before. This mirrors their going 2-3 SU & 1-4 ATS. And compared to who that opposition was, none of those 3 losses came against a team with a better record than Cincy had entering this weekend.

Most will probably think they bounce back being back at home, but my fear is Indy for the first time in how long, has finally hit the wall (and their last home game was on primetime for all to see, and remember. That perception of Indy will override the surrounding 3 losses). Their defense is the same, so I dare say if this bet loses, the way to an Under total will be a 26-23/23-20 type of game (multiple red zone visits turned into FGs), that Cincy likely wins (at least ATS).

Just as an aisde. Philly has had its worst performances against AFC teams over recent seasons. I think that result contributes, along with those other results being road games, to hide the fact all is not well in Indy land. Having seen this game's spread, that seems awfully low (begging to bet Indy) for this team off 2 SU losses.

Like the play Hunt...and with regards to you.. I won't play it. I don't want to hurt your play by me playing it and making you lose by .5 like me.

BetCrimes1984 said:
Something isnt right in Indy - 5 straight games and only 1 score higher than 17? WTF
Even if 3 were road games, their prior 2 road games saw them score 27 & 34 - road games havent been a barrier to their recording decent scores before. This mirrors their going 2-3 SU & 1-4 ATS. And compared to who that opposition was, none of those 3 losses came against a team with a better record than Cincy had entering this weekend.

Most will probably think they bounce back being back at home, but my fear is Indy for the first time in how long, has finally hit the wall (and their last home game was on primetime for all to see, and remember. That perception of Indy will override the surrounding 3 losses). Their defense is the same, so I dare say if this bet loses, the way to an Under total will be a 26-23/23-20 type of game (multiple red zone visits turned into FGs), that Cincy likely wins (at least ATS).

Just as an aisde. Philly has had its worst performances against AFC teams over recent seasons. I think that result contributes, along with those other results being road games, to hide the fact all is not well in Indy land. Having seen this game's spread, that seems awfully low (begging to bet Indy) for this team off 2 SU losses.

Damn it. Now you got me thinking.

GL tonight Hunt. I'm with ya. I don't see any reason why each team can't score at least 4 TD's on each others' defense.

:Cheers:

I too am on the under as well (although small play). I do see Cincy running a lot, trying to control the clock. Less Indy possessions, less Indy points. Also think Indy D can pull one out of its ass and play decent. Now, I'm not saying that style is remotely the same, but defenses are catching up with Colts O and containing well. This is similar to how defenses finally caught up with the Run and Shoot. Again, not the same style, but weaknesses have been exposed.

Definitely feel the side is too hard to predict, so total is the play and based on recent play, Indy has yet to show me that old dominance.

Good health Hunt!

thanks fellas...

remember Peyton manning is the smartest QB in the game, he will find holes in this defense, he is constatnly improvising..I know it hurts not having stokely and Clark...but Proehl is just an older stokley and Utecht is capable...bottom line is Wayne, harrison and Manning are n sync at home..the fast turf also adds two td's to the total IMO with these offenses...people are so down on indy and their last two games, and people are so up on Cincy's last 4 games defensively..I jsut don't see it being the case tonight.

Back