NFL Season Long Thread

Schrute

Assistant __ ___ Regional Mod
4-5-0
-1.00 units

Plays smaller than college football

Preseason the same as regular season

Will just do a season long thread b/c there will be minimum writeups and discussion from me on NFL

GL to all

Last edited:
8/8 Plays

TB/Balti U35.5 - not impressed with the QB rotations. Schiano 1-3 in totals last year and Harbaugh 8-12 overall in Baltimore in preseason

Skins/Titans O35.5 - Shanahan 48-28 against the total in preseason games. Think Cousins can put up some points early

Skins +140 - Shanahan 13-5 in week 1 since 1997

Rams +158 at Browns

Rams/Browns O35 - Shurmur 5-2 and Fisher 36-28 in preaseason regarding O/U

49ers/Seahawks ML parlay +156

Last edited:
8/8 Plays

TB/Balti U35.5 - not impressed with the QB rotations. Schiano 1-3 in totals last year and Harbaugh 8-12 overall in Baltimore in preseason

Skins/Titans O35.5 - Shanahan 48-28 against the total in preseason games. Think Cousins can put up some points early

Skins +140 - Shanahan 13-5 in week 1 since 1997

Rams +158 at Browns

Rams/Browns O35 - Shurmur 5-2 and Fisher 36-28 in preaseason regarding O/U

Shit does look good. GL tonight

That's what I was thinking too with regards to the Skins total: figure the combination of Cousins/Grossman, Locker/Fitzpatrick do enough in the 1H to put us within striking distance.

Good luck with the card Dwight.

Bills/Colts O37
Last year Pagano was 3-1 to the over which is a VERY small sample size. However the Bills may run more plays than any NFL team outside of the Iggles this year. They are going to be very quick to the LOS and with a new HC I expect them to implement it for 4 quarters

Bills/Colts O37
Last year Pagano was 3-1 to the over which is a VERY small sample size. However the Bills may run more plays than any NFL team outside of the Iggles this year. They are going to be very quick to the LOS and with a new HC I expect them to implement it for 4 quarters

:shake:
Too easy. Strong sofar this preseason keep it goin Dwight

Thanks Tru

Ravens -4.5
vs Falcons
Mike Smith has proven he doesn't give a fuck about preseason football except week 3. That's the only week he has a winning record. Despite being the defending champs the Ravens actually have more to learn about themselves this preseason

Panthers/Eagles O44
Chip will run a ton of plays and Rivera isn't smart enough to not try and keep pace with him. I think the Eagles dictate the pace of the game but am hesitant to go with them because of the possibility of the third stringers turning the ball over at a hectic pace

Fun while it lasted

I'll be back for regular season small plays but it's time to put all the focus on CFB where the real money goes

Tough half point loss on tha raven side play, get it back tonight an Saturday.

:shake:

Back