NFL Schedule Release

Another schedule release, another WTF setup for the Lions...

4 of 6 to start on the road...

Now, these aren't powerhouses on the road but that is not a fun start. Some of the home games is Nawlins. Thanks NFL...

Another schedule release, another WTF setup for the Lions...

4 of 6 to start on the road...

Now, these aren't powerhouses on the road but that is not a fun start. Some of the home games is Nawlins. Thanks NFL...
Raiders first 4 teams this year had a combined 47 wins last year.....

NFL just continue to fuck two historic franchises

Alright @guaranteeed ... 8 of the first 9 weeks have 3 games in the late slate. That's as far as I got before disgust set in.
Just makes zero sense, 4 minimum

2 at 105, 2 at 125

Especially the first I think 4 weeks which have no byes

Theres 13 fuckin games in the Sunday early or late window

Should be 5 or 6, I'm being generous to them saying 4

Also why arent we getting any 730pm late sunday nighters

Those 2 or 3 games were awesome

I am also thinking, I wonder if part of new deal if mnf becomes a double header all the time, maybe game 1 espn and start it at like 6 or 630 est, and game 2 abc

That Ravens schedule is pretty easy overall.

Houston in Week 2 is their ONE trip past the Mississippi.

Wow Saints aren’t on that list for even 4 prime times

Ill take it but didn’t expect that

Seahawks have 4 1pm East coast games this

WEEK 1 · Sun 09/13 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Atlanta Falcons
WEEK 4 · Sun 10/04 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Miami Dolphins
WEEK 9 · Sun 11/08 · 10:00 AM PST AT Buffalo Bills
WEEK 15 · Sun 12/20 · 10:00 AM PST AT Washington Redskins

49ers have 2 1pm East coast games this

WEEK 2 · Sun 09/20 · 10:00 AM PDT AT New York Jets
WEEK 3 · Sun 09/27 · 10:00 AM PDT AT New York Giants

Rams have 4 1pm East coast games this

WEEK 2 · Sun 09/20 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Philadelphia Eagles
WEEK 3 · Sun 09/27 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Buffalo Bills
WEEK 5 · Sun 10/11 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Washington Redskins
WEEK 8 · Sun 11/01 · 10:00 AM PST AT Miami Dolphins

Raiders have 6 1pm East coast games this

WEEK 1 · Sun 09/13 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Carolina Panthers
WEEK 3 · Sun 09/27 · 10:00 AM PDT AT at New England Patriots
WEEK 5 · Sun 10/11 · 10:00 AM PDT AT Kansas City Chiefs
WEEK 8 · Sun 11/01 · 10:00 AM PST AT Cleveland Browns
WEEK 12 · Sun 11/29 · 10:00 AM PST AT Atlanta Falcons
WEEK 13 · Sun 12/06 · 10:00 AM PST AT New York Jets

Apparently 8 teams requested the back to back criss country trips in nearby locals. SF two straight at Meadowlands is one example.

The fuck. I was hoping the Pats would finally have just like 2-3 prime time games due to a lack luster season. More of the country hates them than loves them & they got smoked in round 1 last year. Time to reel it in a bit.

I’m auto fading the bears in each of those probably hook them all with the under too

I dunno man, foles could do for this team what he did for philly! Maybe not winning a ship but certainly think the players will feel like he gives them a better chance they didn’t feel they had last season.

That Ravens schedule is pretty easy overall.

Houston in Week 2 is their ONE trip past the Mississippi.

no real travel and more interesting they face no teams off a bye. So much for last years record determining toughness of schedule. Me thinks the nfl wants Lamar to succeed!!

Apparently 8 teams requested the back to back criss country trips in nearby locals. SF two straight at Meadowlands is one example.
I think teams started to realize a few years ago it's better to get all the shitty travel done in 1 swing

Remember I think it was 2 but maybe 3 seasons ago, indy had the london game and then didn't have a bye after and everyone went nuts at how unfair, but then it turned out they requested it and then everyone else did last year and were gonna going forwards

while in the meantime ravens make not one trip to the west coast, or play any team off a bye week. Think the nfl wants Lamar to succeed? Lol

NFL teams play 6 division games, rotate every year which AFC and NFC divisions they face, and then face two other teams that finished in the same spot in their respective divisions as them. That’s how the Ravens happened to draw the AFC South, NFC East, Chiefs and Pats.

NFL teams play 6 division games, rotate every year which AFC and NFC divisions they face, and then face two other teams that finished in the same spot in their respective divisions as them. That’s how the Ravens happened to draw the AFC South, NFC East, Chiefs and Pats.

I understand how it works it just seems pretty rare and fortunate to have the fewest travel miles and what I think more crazy not catching any team off a bye! I think that kinda a big deal for them as imo teams benefit from the extra time to prepare for such a unique offense. Just seems like they caught some breaks coming off a 13 win season where you would expect schedule to be tougher.

I understand how it works it just seems pretty rare and fortunate to have the fewest travel miles and what I think more crazy not catching any team off a bye! I think that kinda a big deal for them as imo teams benefit from the extra time to prepare for such a unique offense. Just seems like they caught some breaks coming off a 13 win season where you would expect schedule to be tougher.

Yeah I hear you, I do think it just works randomly. For example the Eagles had this kinda schedule too, coming off aSB + divisional round appearance.

Am I the only one who thinks the miles travelled angle is a bit overrated? I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all but I think its a very very minor factor at best. Travel has gotten so much easier for these guys over the past couple of decades. So they spend a couple extra hours on their comfy charter plane...BFD. And a team like Seattle basically have this situation every year. They must acclimate to the extra travel required at some point.

Am I the only one who thinks the miles travelled angle is a bit overrated? I'm not saying it doesn't matter at all but I think its a very very minor factor at best. Travel has gotten so much easier for these guys over the past couple of decades. So they spend a couple extra hours on their comfy charter plane...BFD. And a team like Seattle basically have this situation every year. They must acclimate to the extra travel required at some point.

I think travel has a compounding effect on teams that are already tired, I.e. say you have an early week 5 bye and then have a cross country flight to play on the road in week 14 when the whole team is beat up - that type of thing. I agree that just seeing the Seahawks have a bunch of 1pm est starts when the schedule comes out only means so much.

travel is overrated, always has been. These are men. Only time it seems to maybe affect it is teams going to west coast in the heat and time change

Back