NFL Rigged for Pats

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Myles Jack was going to make it 27-10 and countless other examples. Refs not even afraid to hide it anymore, they openly celebrated with the Pats.

Congrats Pats on your success...in getting the refs on your side.

Lost all interest in the superbowl. This has been going on all year (see Bills and Steelers games for further examples) and its sick. Real integrity-killer.

Still trying to figure out how Jack could rip the ball out of Lewis's arm while both are rolling on the ground without either a) being considered down by contact, or b) Lewis being considered down and maintain possession. Blowing that one dead was fairly easy since both teams thought both guys were down.

The one ref was definitely very happy the Patriots won, no doubt. Or maybe it was two. It was all smiles though.

Reminded me of this college game a few years ago where the refs were opening celebrating a win for one team and slapping that teams players on the ass.

Weird.

Ruling on field was fumble and Jack was running
Ruling on the field was fumble and Jack down by contact. You can see the ref blowing the whistle at the 34 while Jack is coming to his feet at the 32. Then Jack got up and started running while everyone else had stopped playing. You see a Pats lineman #68 standing still in the video.

Tough break but an excusable whistle IMO, as it looked like Jack ripped it out clean, so the contact with Lewis on the rip out would make him down. Even so, Jags still had the ball up 10 with a chance to drive downfield. They went 3 and out.

Not excusable, ball was clearly knocked loose. Jack was never touched with possession. But what‘s possession and touched when it‘s holy Tom

Not the only bad call either that influenced the scoreboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jags were classy in defeat, they said "we have to play better" just as the Pats do when they lose. The refs did not dictate the outcome of this game, the Jags playing a soft zone in the second half and Brady exploiting it when man was more effective for them and the Pats blitzing 12 times vs 2 in the first half after they made their half time adjustments as well as Allen pinning the Jags inside the 10 on every kick in the second half, that's what decided the game, not the refs.

Well BJ when AJ Buoye plays great coverage on a man he gets called for PI anyways. Thats a nice way to get Pats inside the red zone

People are looking at this all wrong--

NFL is an entertainment league- Buying a ticket allows you admission to a FOOTBALL game- An entertainment event-

From there as a fan you are owed nothing--

The refs are employees of the NFL- The NFL can do whatever they want with the refs-- They are an entertainment league exactly like the WWE-

Technically the league can go to the REFS and say you work for us, we want you to look at this and this and watch out for that-- They could also be more sinister and straight out say listen we need this team to win?

Whether it happens? I suppose its a possibility? I wouldn't put it past the NFL--

The Steelers Seahawks Super Bowl was so fixed it wasn't even funny--

I think the point that V CAVS is trying to make is this-- Refs can get involved or stay out of a game--

Jags up 11 before half--

Patriots pick up a quick 60 or so yards on penalties- The GRONK hit was a good call but the Crooks call was weak--

However the NFL is not subject to any laws or rules- They can LEGALLY FIX GAMES ANYTIME THEY WANT--

A fan sued the NFL due to the Patriots CHEATING- SPYGATE-- THE COURT RULED as i said and said that the fan was only owed a ticket to a football game-- NOT A FAIR football game, just a football game-

With all the money involved like 12-15 billion a year, I am sure the league has fixed games in the past--

The patriots winning though is good for the NFL---- Due to military recruitment and the military relationship with the NFL--

However teams had chances to beat the pats-- Falcons self destructed-- so did seattle--

So tough to say that they clearly fix games--

But I think overall the NFL REFS are instructed listen the PATRIOTS are like the HOTTEST CHEERLEADER in school-- She gets all the breaks and gets the benefit of the doubt--

Thats how I see it--

All the 50-50 calls go to the PATS-- I feel thats how the league does it-- They just give them that EDGE-- that little extra push and the PATS are good enough to capatalize--

Had they overturned the JACK strip off LEWIS, we would have definitely known the league was fixed--

I suspect that in the command centre the NFL was going to reverse that call, but someone said listen if we reverse this call twitter and people will go nuts--

so they just stuck with the call even though they would have loved to reverse that call.

Refs lack of holding calls vs the Pats is suspicious to me-- For a team that throws all game, they rarely get called for holding--

I just don't see how they can throw that much and rarely get called for holding--

I think this is a little suspicious--

Fittingly they ended the game on a holding that wasn‘t called. Why not one more favor from the ref to seal the deal? Can‘t have a small-market team beat mighty Tom

Crooks didn't deserve any penalties--

All he did was run deep, he was in no position to make a play- All he did was force contact with the DB--

A good REF would not have made that call- He was trying to draw flags on bigger DBS and use his skinny body to draw them--

and it worked

Fittingly they ended the game on a holding that wasn‘t called. Why not one more favor from the ref to seal the deal? Can‘t have a small-market team beat mighty Tom

There were a few Bortles incompletions that looked like the Pats were holding and interfering with the Jags receivers--

I ask you if Bortles just throws one up deep to Westbrook or Lee does the REF FLAG Butler or Gilmore? I doubt it

i used to think that refs or umpires had an influence on the outcome and then i realized that it was all just conspiracy theory, you could never keep that quiet in todays world, they have to make the calls with integrity or the whole thing would fall apart, the db knocked cooks to the ground on that play and that could have been a no call or a flag, the pats played a more disciplined game because they know penalties kill them, they had a game earlier this year where they did the same thing the jags did on one drive and the flags cost them a td, it was stupid and they disciplined themselves not to make the same mistakes again, i haven't heard any of the jags complaining about the refs, just the fans....the better team won because they executed when it mattered most just like when the giants beat us 17-14 in our undefeated year, the giants executed when they had to to win and the pats didn't

Refs made too much effort for Pats. Coulda just let the fumble play out and still review it. But nope Jack gains possession isn‘t touched then make him stop. Video evidence of his being pissed when he throws the ball and goes ballistic. Yeah he knows he got f*****

i used to think that refs or umpires had an influence on the outcome and then i realized that it was all just conspiracy theory, you could never keep that quiet in todays world, they have to make the calls with integrity or the whole thing would fall apart, the db knocked cooks to the ground on that play and that could have been a no call or a flag, the pats played a more disciplined game because they know penalties kill them, they had a game earlier this year where they did the same thing the jags did on one drive and the flags cost them a td, it was stupid and they disciplined themselves not to make the same mistakes again, i haven't heard any of the jags complaining about the refs, just the fans....the better team won because they executed when it mattered most just like when the giants beat us 17-14 in our undefeated year, the giants executed when they had to to win and the pats didn't

Of course you can keep it quiet in today‘s world. Most people won‘t question anything as long as they‘re being sufficiently entertained and it was a close, entertaining game. The worse team one because the refs repeatedly kept them in the game and gave them enough breaks.

As a pats fan, I do think they get almost all 50/50 calls, but aren’t they warranted, this has been the best franchise in all of sports over the last 20 years.

And if you want to beat them, especially in playoffs, you need to play to win and play a full game. The jags were killing it in the first half with big plays, get the ball with 55 sec and 2 timeouts and they kneel it? Playing to lose.

3rd and 18. Send the house. Don’t give Brady time. After that, no confidence. Someone’s gotta make a play and no one could. Game pats. Happens over and over. But sure blame the refs

As a pats fan, I do think they get almost all 50/50 calls, but aren’t they warranted, this has been the best franchise in all of sports over the last 20 years.

And if you want to beat them, especially in playoffs, you need to play to win and play a full game. The jags were killing it in the first half with big plays, get the ball with 55 sec and 2 timeouts and they kneel it? Playing to lose.

3rd and 18. Send the house. Don’t give Brady time. After that, no confidence. Someone’s gotta make a play and no one could. Game pats. Happens over and over. But sure blame the refs

Ok so you have to play a perfect game to beat the Pats + refs. That makes sense because coaches and players play tons of games without making a single bad decision. So sure blame the refs and then don‘t blame them.

Even the Pats made mistakes. That fumble...just be more careful with the ball. That wide open dropped pass. But I guess they‘re allowed to. The refs have their back.

To beat them in general.....not just in the playoffs. They're the best run organization by a mile.....

One thing I'll say about the Pats is they're two fluke plays away from having 7 SBs, but also 1 boneheaded play from having 4, and one bonehead coach from having 3.

:cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline::cokeline:

Of course you can keep it quiet in today‘s world. Most people won‘t question anything as long as they‘re being sufficiently entertained and it was a close, entertaining game. The worse team one because the refs repeatedly kept them in the game and gave them enough breaks.

Your statement is actually false.
The Pats won 24-20, which if we're looking at Facts, they were the better team.

Pats also 13-3
Jags whatever it took to win that dog shit conference.

Still not the better team

The pats are a great franchise, Brady and Bellichick are both the GOAT, and it is impressive as hell that they have done what they have. Having said that, if you think that entitles them to the benefit of the doubt on close calls, get the hell out of here.

I don't know where I stand on the conspiracy theories. Sometimes it sure looks like something is up, but if there was a widespread conspiracy that numerous people were involved in, somebody would let it slip. "sources" get word of everything nowadays. So I guess that I don't think its a big conspiracy, maybe the refs do give them the benefit of the doubt, but if the jags had any idea of how to milk clock, or if they could have stopped a 3rd and 18, they would have won the game.

Jags woulda also won if they had picked Brady off twice, if Bortles hadn't thrown any incompletions and a few other things. But also if the refs hadn't screwed them.

woulda coulda shouldas. Either way the Jags are watching from the sidelines, while the greatest franchise of all time get's their 3rd SB in four years.

Penalties for the pats int he last 15 years in the playoffs are like 5.1 per game against, 4.8 per game for

outside of the tuck game, they haven't gotten any ref assistance, and that wasn't pro pats it was anti Al Davis

Penalties for the pats int he last 15 years in the playoffs are like 5.1 per game against, 4.8 per game for

outside of the tuck game, they haven't gotten any ref assistance, and that wasn't pro pats it was anti Al Davis

I am just playing devils advocate here, I am not insisting there is a mass conspiracy, but this doesn't mean much, refs know to call a few against the pats when the game is out of hand to make the final numbers look good.

Last week in particular, I am sorry, I know they are a disciplined team, but no team commits 1 penalty in a game unless the referees are actively not trying to call them. But, like I said, the refs far from handed the game to the pats. Jags still had to have an epic collapse, and you could tell starting with 50 seconds left in half time, they started playing not to lose. I hope every team that plays not to lose ends up getting their hearts broken. At least when NE came back from 28-3 vs Atlanta, Atlanta was being aggressive. Jacksonville tried to sit on their lead and it cost them. Much more than the refs.

I don‘t get why everyone talks about the end of the first half. Jags aren‘t exactly a go down the field and score in 50 seconds team. They would have had to rely solely on Bortles to drop back there whereas their big plays were coming from creative disguises, rpo, showing possibility of run. If Bortles had thrown three incompletions, Brady was going to get the ball back again. Made total sense to go in and regroup.

As for the refs, including at the end of the first half, 14-10 and later 27-10 that’s all that needs to be said. Two touchdown difference because of the refs. Thats huge. Thats like +10000 in an alternate spread bet

I am just playing devils advocate here, I am not insisting there is a mass conspiracy, but this doesn't mean much, refs know to call a few against the pats when the game is out of hand to make the final numbers look good.

Last week in particular, I am sorry, I know they are a disciplined team, but no team commits 1 penalty in a game unless the referees are actively not trying to call them. But, like I said, the refs far from handed the game to the pats. Jags still had to have an epic collapse, and you could tell starting with 50 seconds left in half time, they started playing not to lose. I hope every team that plays not to lose ends up getting their hearts broken. At least when NE came back from 28-3 vs Atlanta, Atlanta was being aggressive. Jacksonville tried to sit on their lead and it cost them. Much more than the refs.

ya but its not like the Jags were getting holding calls and the pats weren't

the jags had I think 2 delay of games - nothing the refs can do
1 hit to gronks head that caused a concussion
2 PIs

so outside of that it was 1-1, its not like it was ticky tack stuff one way and not the other

VC, 50 seconds and 2 times outs is more than enough time to try something. Hell, even let fournette run the ball, anything but take a knee.

Lambo showed a big leg, they didn't need much. Try a few quick passes or screens and maybe a deep try to Cole or something. Way too much time to just give up.

One team on Sunday got the ball back with 50 seconds left in the second and gave up. Another team on Sunday got the ball back with 38 seconds left on their own 20, made some plays despite the fact they were gonna get the ball back to start the 3rd, and got a fg. That's one reason why the Jags are home and Philly is still alive. Obviously not that one play, but that mindset; playing to win vs playing not to lose.

I don‘t get why everyone talks about the end of the first half. Jags aren‘t exactly a go down the field and score in 50 seconds team. They would have had to rely solely on Bortles to drop back there whereas their big plays were coming from creative disguises, rpo, showing possibility of run. If Bortles had thrown three incompletions, Brady was going to get the ball back again. Made total sense to go in and regroup.

As for the refs, including at the end of the first half, 14-10 and later 27-10 that’s all that needs to be said. Two touchdown difference because of the refs. Thats huge. Thats like +10000 in an alternate spread bet

I think people are talking about it because it was literally the most time the entire season that a team left on the clock by taking a knee... You can't get 30-40 yards and set up for a FG? I don't buy it... And I hate the Patriots.

Sure the officiating was one-sided. Do your job and overcome it. Everyone knows it coming in and teams still make the same mistakes.

Everyone wants to make fun of Reid... Quinn and Marrone and countless others do the same shit... You have to strangle them to death. If they are alive, they can and will beat you..

Which is why the Chiefs did so back when we were awesome in Week 1 lol

Glad you see the officiated as being one-sided as well. So every team has to beat the Pats + the refs which means annihilate them.

Your statement is actually false.
The Pats won 24-20, which if we're looking at Facts, they were the better team.

Hmm your statement ignores why they won 24-20.

The refs gave NE a touchdown at the end of the first half. They prevented Jax from making it 27-10. thats 14 points. yea the Jags shoulda been good enough to beat NE by double digits in order to win. But dont blame the refs

You all are saying things that the Jags could have done to win in a blowout!!! Lets not seriously say that a team should have to blow out another just to win...

Back