NFL Preseason

early CFL game today. up until last nite I thought I had the cfl stuff figured out LOL but not so Still up nicely for the season but i was bad wrong last nite.
125 Calgary Stampeders* -155 vs Hamilton Tigercats x1
125 Calgary Stampeders/Hamilton Tigercats* Under 52 x1 Calgary's D should win this game and keep it Under

one other CFL game
128 Saskatchewan Roughriders* -12 -123 vs Montreal Alouettes x2
127 Montreal Alouettes/Saskatchewan Roughriders* Over 48 -110 x1... Saskatchewan has lots of O and Montral has none but they are giving up a lot of pts with their weak D

I dont see anything that turns me on much

420 Pittsburgh Steelers* -1 -120 vs Buffalo Bills x half
419 Buffalo Bills/Pittsburgh Steelers* Over 41 -110 x half

418 Cincinnati Bengals*-3 -110 vs New York Jets x half
417 New York Jets/Cincinnati Bengals* Over 41 -120 x half

415 Baltimore Ravens/Dallas Cowboys* Under 43 -117 x half
415 Baltimore Ravens* -120 pk vs Dallas Cowboys x half

421 Miami Dolphins* +3 -120
vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers x half
421 Miami Dolphins/Tampa Bay Buccaneers* Under38 -110 x half

424 Houston Texans*-3 -120 vs Atlanta Falcons x half
423 Atlanta Falcons/Houston Texans* Over 41 -110 x half

one other CFL game
128 Saskatchewan Roughriders* -12 -123 vs Montreal Alouettes x2
127 Montreal Alouettes/Saskatchewan Roughriders* Over 48 -110 x1... Saskatchewan has lots of O and Montral has none but they are giving up a lot of pts with their weak D
Had the under 51.5 in the Cats game, now I'll follow your lead here... Bol Bro...

:beer4:

NFL went 7-5-0 +0.55 ytd total 24-22-2 + 1.15

CFL went to hell last nite losing both of my fav plays 2-2 on the day but lost big plays

428 San Francisco 49ers*-3 -122 vs Denver Broncos x half
427 Denver Broncos/San Francisco 49ers* Over 41 -120 x half

429 Kansas City Chiefs* +3 -115 vs Carolina Panthers x half
429 Kansas City Chiefs/Carolina Panthers* Over41 -110 x half

129 British Columbia Lions* -3 -110 vs Toronto Argonauts x half
129 British Columbia Lions/Toronto Argonauts* Under 53 -110 x half

pops you loooking at the skins tonight?
I dont see any other way to look at this game. Cleveland has not been a good team in the regular season so there is nothing to suggest they can win road games in the exhibition season, even with Johhny U. Detroit did not do much but the basics and still beat the Browns in Week 1 and expect Washington to attack more especially on offense because G3 can play football also :) I think G# gets 2 TDs before they pull him and the Skins rookie RB Seastrunk is something to watch

432 Washington Redskins* -2 -125 vs Cleveland Browns x1..if it wasnt preseason this would be a 5 U play

Last edited:
on the same page as you..liking the depth at QB for the skins as well even with Colt

chancedog, Thanks hope u were on the right side GL

Sharky, man, that certainty didnt turn out the way i expected...glad I kept that side to one U cause I was in love with the skins and their 1st team looked bad Thanks and GL on a great football season

1-1 -0.25 on the nite YTD preseason 26-26-2 -1.04

GLTA

Thursday
252 Philadelphia Eagles* -3 -130 vs Pittsburgh Steelers x2 I have a 1 U limit on preseason but I really like this play ...so I broke my rule
251 Pittsburgh Steelers/Philadelphia Eagles* Under 50 x1... this is dress rehearsal Eagles will score and Steelers will try and stiffen their D

Blood - I would think GB should win easily tonight. Oak to play Schaub a 1/2 and we know he is on downside after watching him play his way out of position in Houston and then Carr is out tonight. Thoughts?

sorry Tim, late today

Thanks mrob

GL guys

all for one

Detroit Lions -3 -110 and Over 44

New England Patriots* -5½ -110 and Over 45

260 Green Bay Packers* -7 -105 and Over 41

262 Seattle Seahawks* -7 -110 and Over 45

no Giants/Jets play for me

GL Blood - I settled on the Seattle, GB tease. Interesting how high all these totals are, then of course the amount of penalties in the games I have watched is ridiculous so far with the exception of the Redskins 1st gm vs. NE where they actually played a clean game.

GL Blood - I settled on the Seattle, GB tease. Interesting how high all these totals are, then of course the amount of penalties in the games I have watched is ridiculous so far with the exception of the Redskins 1st gm vs. NE where they actually played a clean game.

as well as myself, i have straight, pars with pts bought and teasers going tonite
how about Lacey, damn he looked good...but then he is behind a helluva O line

GL Tim

Meant to ask how the QB situation is coming along at Bama? I am headed down to Orange Beach in mid Sept. for a little fishing trip with my old college buddies and my cousin's husband who lives in Evergreen. I am staying right next to the Flora Bama, could be some drinking involved lol....

Blood - I like Miami tonight. Romo only slated for two series, and I don't think too much of either Weeden or Haine. Any thoughts on tonight's games?

Saturday
264 Buffalo Bills* -3 -115 vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers x1.5
263 Tampa Bay Buccaneers/Buffalo Bills* Over 41 -150 x1

looking at the rest now Tim, initial lean is Miami

Tim, Miami is up to 5 and I just cant play it there. I may have bout it to -3 amd made a small play but I cant pay that much now for Xnfl I read where Romo is scheduled for about 14 snaps
still havent made any other plays

Football 269 Washington Redskins* +3 -130 vs Baltimore Ravens x half
269 Washington Redskins/Baltimore Ravens* Over 45 -110 x half

I have made a lot of teeaser so far in the season including today but havent posted them...I make a lot thru the season but I have been trying to refrain from post them as there are so many peps that think we are crazy :) A 3 team 10 pt teaser is one of my favorite pro plays...and I like Denver and Over

I think the teasers make sense in the NFL, but don't like the fact that I can't get them at -110 anymore.

Going to watch the Redskins, and hope they look better this week. RG III looked like shit against Cleveland. I just don't like his throwing mechanics. To me, Cousins just looks a lot better as a drop back NFL passer.

Going to watch the Redskins, and hope they look better this week. RG III looked like shit against Cleveland. I just don't like his throwing mechanics. To me, Cousins just looks a lot better as a drop back NFL passer.

agreed but tonites is the start of something good for the RedSkins... I hope It looks to me that the coaches have him to damn scared to do anything fearing another injury

These high totals and the number of penalties being called are really something in the NFLX. Skins running game did look good against NE, but last week gm vs. Clev was just a clusterfuck of bad execution by the first team offense. I just don't know what to expect tonight from them.

These high totals and the number of penalties being called are really something in the NFLX. Skins running game did look good against NE, but last week gm vs. Clev was just a clusterfuck of bad execution by the first team offense. I just don't know what to expect tonight from them.
and it will be interesting to see if they xfer over to college...that could really change my 1st part of the season capping

I'm very pissed I didn't stay with my read on the Rams tonight. RG3 is looking worse and worse every time out. Cousins would be my starter easy.

Back