NFL Playoffs

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
i never post picks but since i'm putting in my Super Bowl wager figured i would post the rest... GL fellas!

AFC Wild Card
Kansas City Chiefs -3½ -105 $105/$100
Pittsburgh Steelers -2½ -120 $120/$100

NFC Wild Card
Seattle Seahawks -5 -110 $110/$100
Washington Redskins pk -110 $110/$100

Super Bowl 50<small>
</small>
Pittsburgh Steelers +1250 $125/$1,562.50

HERE WE GO!!!! :cheers3:

thanks guys.

obv i love my Steelers, but i do think Seattle is the best bet out there. I think Minnesota will hang in there for a bit, but Seattle will pull away late and win by double digits.

Seeing it the same on all counts, although D being out and the weather in Minny is starting to scare the shit out of me. GL mogo!

Wildcard: 1-3 -$240

so i did well picking the winners at 3-1, just didn't get the covers. shitty way to lose the steelers ats bet when i could have had a better line sometime during the week. i did have unposted ml and a ml parlay that hit nicely though.

AFC Divisional
Kansas City Chiefs +5 -110 $110/$100
Kansas City Chiefs +190 $50/$95

Pittsburgh Steelers +6 -110 $110/$100
Pittsburgh Steelers +215 $50/$107.50

NFC Divisional
Green Bay Packers +7 -110 $110/$100
Green Bay Packers +250 $50/$125
Carolina Panthers -2½ -120 $120/$100

:cheers3:

SB Future: 0-1 -$125
Divisional: 2-5 -$170

i think all the plays last weekend had a very good chance late to win. just didn't catch a break. Steelers season ending was a bit of a downer but the win over the Bengals, in the way that we did, makes the season a success i think.

AFC Conference Championship
Denver Broncos +3 +100 $100/$100
Denver Broncos +147 $50/$73.50

this weekend i think Denver's defense keeps on rolling and gives Brady pressure all day and this game will look similar to the Steelers game. one difference will be Manning will find his open receivers and this week they catch balls after so many mistakes last week. the Steelers were lucky last to have even been in that game last weekend. there were so many dropped balls that would have helped the Den momentum that were dropped by the Den WRs. if those WRs caught a few more balls that game is over earlier. this will be a close game but think we see Manning get to the SB.

NFC Conference Championship
Arizona Cardinals +3½ -115 $115/$100
Arizona Cardinals +160 $50/$80

Car been the best team all year but it ends this week. Ari won't have dropped passes and they have shown they can put up points. i really think the veteran guys in Palmer and Fitz, along with a great young RB in Johnson, get over on Car and Cam, who will learn it's not going to be given to him. Car has worked hard and proven that Cam and his offense, plus one of the best defenses, can be explosive and put up a lot of points as well. i just think the Ari offense will be able to move the ball when it matters, and Car won't.

:cheers3:

i'll be in Colorado in a few weeks, 2/7-2/15. going skiing in Steamboat Springs.

Nice. My only Ski experience was less than pleasant because of the girlfriend I was with and I never ventured back. Have a good time and I hope you are 2-0 today.

I meant Cigars btw

thanks guys!!! :shake:

first game played out just as i was anticipating.... lets see if we got this second one right too :popcorn:

SB Future: 0-1 -$125
Divisional: 2-5 -$170
Conference: 2-2 +$8.50

well i thought Ari would keep it closer. Car might just be unstoppable. Den and the story book ending for Manning are nice, but Cam just red hot. i hate saying it, and just don't like him that much, but there is no denying how smooth he is running that offense. the Car defense is planning at a super high level too. Den defense will great but just don't think Manning will get it done against the Car defense, while Cam has a shot to keep doing what he's been doing. Cam over Manning. i'm grabbing this line now as i think it gets bet up. will be back around game time with some props and other stuff. GL everyone!!!

Super Bowl 50
Carolina Panthers -4 -110 $330/$300

Add:

Tails -101 $50.50/$50
Both teams make a 37+ yard FG +160 $100/$160
Carolina Panthers -235 + Over 43.5 $50/$86

GL everyone!!!!! :cheers:

Back