NFL playoffs round 1

tee*dub

Head of Loggerhead Turtle Society
Getting some questions--

on Ariz and Indy today.. mid units on both.

:shake:

Plays:

Ariz-1, -110, 4 units WIN
Indy -1, -110, 4 units LOSS
Warner over 287, -120 , 1 unit LOSS
Ariz 2H -0.5, +100, 4 units WIN
Colts 2H TT over 14, -110; 2 units LOSS
Miami +3.5, -110; 4 units (short writeup on screen #68 below)

Last edited:
I think the Arizona Atlanta game can go either way. There are a few factors that both teams must capitalize on to be the Victor.

Atlanta:

1. Make Arizona one dimensional and have a steady pass rush. (Warner with time is dangerous)
2. Continue to run the ball effectively, keep the Cardinals off the field and control the Clock. A strong run sets up deep balls on Play action.
3. Play to win and dont play not to lose. Malarky has to trust Ryan and go for the jugular.
4. Dont fall behind to much to quick.

Arizona

1. Stop the run, however this seems improbale for them.

2. Establish the run to set up the pass.

3. Limit the big plays down field.

4. Keep the crowd involved.

I know those seem basic but its really that easy. I think that Atlanta can stop Arizona more than Arizona can stop Atlanta and we have somethin like a 30-28 score........

Should be a great game....No bet for me.

Last edited:
Glad he said "three of..." I'd like to think pussy is right up there. Then again beer, football & wings don't talk.

Glad he said "three of..." I'd like to think pussy is right up there. Then again beer, football & wings don't talk.

Well you get the pu**Y after the beer wings and football. Then you pass out.:shake:

rarely play props and usually only in the playoffs.. Feel like fucking around a little bit today..

Like Ariz today but think they will need to out score Falcons. Also think Falcons pass defense is very exploitable esp on the road.. So narrowed it down to these four..

Any prop guys out there-- give me your thoughts--

Warner over 280.5 yards, -135
Fitz over 5.5 recep, -155
Warner over 38.5 attempts, -115
Breaston over 62.5 yards, -115

What do you think? Lots of outs with the Warner over yards play.

I really like that Warner over yards play. Think he goes for well over 300

I really like that Warner over yards play. Think he goes for well over 300

Ya me to... What would hurt this? Big thing would be if Ariz got a big lead and runs to milk the clock.. Don't see that happening and even if it did, Warner would have gotten some yards to get the big lead... Warner getting hurt? Possible..

Cards may come out no huddle today also..

Boldin back is key because he gives Warner sooooooo many yards after catch..

odds changed slightly.. Going with--

Warner over 287 yards, -120...... 600 to win 500

Tee, how about a 2nd half TT for Atlanta if they score 7 or less? It's possible the way it looks now.

Ok, 17-14 Atl........PLanning to add to Ariz 2H and perhaps Ariz TT if they make it less than 14..

like the way this game is playing out... One of those I just think I have a feel for.. We'll see

Warner only 5 completions... Shocking... But for 150 yards..(scratch head)

We must be watching a different game Ben..

nope... Ariz is the play... added another 4 units on Ariz 2H -0.5, +100

for the game I have Ariz -1 for 4 units...

Got a bullshit 10.5 TT -170 for 2H TT...

I may have to change books for my TT's ... They are really gouging me now...

what worries me is that all their runs yards are from edge's first drive... They stopped running after that...gotta think about this one..

Tee, what did you possibly see to think Arizona is the play for the 2nd half? Atlanta looked pretty darn good there in the 2nd quarter. Thanks man!

Tee, what did you possibly see to think Arizona is the play for the 2nd half? Atlanta looked pretty darn good there in the 2nd quarter. Thanks man!

Kurt Warner with an effective running game... The one Atl score was a fluke due to Int. that warner put right on the numbers, but receiver wasn't looking.. But really when I saw Ariz could run the ball--- Warner is the best QB in the league in those situations.... And also probably got lucky... Long ways to go ;)

I'd still take that TT, Tee. It's ridiculous juice, but you're under 13 that's a great number.

Ya Joe I passed due to the Juice... My guy is fucking with me... Pissing me off which is what he is trying to do... Won't bite... Hope you hit it...:cheers:

I didn't. I considered it, but my only option was 13.5. I wouldn't do it because of the hook.

Silly me.

I did put a little more on the Cards, though. Now we just need one more TD.

As good as Zona is looking right now, Atlanta is still only down 13. Zona needs a 3 to make it a little harder to catch them.

Admittedly, I have lost some serious money on Ariz this year, however

Picked up 8 fucking units today on them..

Which means, this gal performs fellatio:smiley_acac:on this guy:hammer:while this pervert watches:7_5_142:

Admittedly, I have lost some serious money on Ariz this year, however

Picked up 8 fucking units today on them..

Which means, this gal performs fellatio:smiley_acac:on this guy:hammer:while this pervert watches:7_5_142:

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6::36_11_6:
:36_11_6:

CONGRATS !!!!:cheers:

Scarey how much everyone is on Indy. Road fav with the public all over them is risky. GL!

Wise, I hear ya bro but everything I have capped in this one points to Indy... Tempted to move it to top unit actually but sticking with 4 I think.

Wise, I hear ya bro but everything I have capped in this one points to Indy... Tempted to move it to top unit actually but sticking with 4 I think.

I hate that everyone is on Indy as well, but the right side is the right side. let's get it.:smiley_acbe:

Tee, Chargers team total for 2nd half setting up possibly? I mean with a total of 50 and they haven't score yet I gotta believe Rivers and Co. spread them out.

good call nut. Indy cant run. not to mention this is the biggest public game with indy.

I liked SD alot until the media started scaring us with Gates is banged up and LT has torn this and blah , blah ....SD wins this as Indy never should have been favored:cheers:

Back