***NFL PLAYOFFS - All Sports - Golden Globes In-Game ***

Just saw the replay,unreal.
Dez basically catches it at 6 yd line and reaches out wtf

My whole thing with that explanation is that if you take 3 steps, you shouldn't still be considered "going to the ground." He took 3 steps...then went to the ground.

It's a horrible rule, we knew it back with Calvin Johnson, yet it's still a rule.

Is this an awkward interview since these two used to smash????
Yes, see her on field pregame? just chatting. now she says "you just did not look like yourself 1H"....shes thinking "your leg was great when I fked you"

My whole thing with that explanation is that if you take 3 steps, you shouldn't still be considered "going to the ground." He took 3 steps...then went to the ground.

It's a horrible rule, we knew it back with Calvin Johnson, yet it's still a rule.
Guess dez needed to take the damn ball to the sidelines with him

I trust Luck. And the lack of run game actually is good, because now Pep Hamilton realizes he must unleash Luck to win instead of playing conservative football. Also love the speed tandem with Moncreif and TY. And Wayne is become a safety valve. Team actually has some good pass game weapons, with the TEs also.

got the bagel on that game, I guess I was due but that one hurt

Indy +9.5 x6
Indy tt o 22.5 x3
Indy 1h +6 x2
Indy 1h tt o 10.5 x2

Leggggggggoooooooooo Andy Luck

DJ Gallo@DJGalloEtc <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166); margin-right: 5px;"> 7s8 seconds ago</small>
Reminder: The NFL isn't rigged. It's awful. Big difference. https://medium.com/the-cauldron/monday-nfl-hangover-wildcard-round-984c7fd120cf …
View summary0 replies1 retweet0 favorites<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" title="Reply" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Reply</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButtonUndo js-actionButton js-actionRetweet js-tooltip" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" title="Undo retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(92, 145, 59); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Retweeted1</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite js-tooltip" title="Favorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"> Favorite</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-tooltip js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" title="More" style="color: rgb(204, 214, 221); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative; top: 4px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">More</button>

Just going to say that the difference between Dez's catch and the Megatron incomplete is that at the end of Megatron's play the ball is rolling on the ground and out the end zone. On Dez's catch the ball comes loose but Dez grabs it before it touches the ground. They blew the ruling by forgetting the intent of the rule. The ball can hit the ground if you have control of it, and Dez had control of it when he his arm hit the ground. It came loose on the roll and Dez re-caught it before hitting the ground.

love fed all time fav i like milos but his lack of return game still bothers me a bit.... he cant keep winning 7-6 7-6 7-6..... u like dimitrov at all? thinkin he could break through
Grigor showed vs. Fed why he's not ready to step up with the big boys. He might make a deep run but he's not winning a major this year unless he gets a lot better.

Fondy reminds me of this dude

Namond+Brice.png

Just going to say that the difference between Dez's catch and the Megatron incomplete is that at the end of Megatron's play the ball is rolling on the ground and out the end zone. On Dez's catch the ball comes loose but Dez grabs it before it touches the ground. They blew the ruling by forgetting the intent of the rule. The ball can hit the ground if you have control of it, and Dez had control of it when he his arm hit the ground. It came loose on the roll and Dez re-caught it before hitting the ground.

well said…terrible call

and Juventus gets a goal on the counter, my apologies Clown, based on what I saw Napoli tried to get cute instead the box all game

Back