Nfl Picks Sunday 9/17

FranktheBank$$$

Pretty much a regular
HEY...When did the Eagles all of a sudden become a bad home team when McNabb is healthy...Hey when did Eli become a good road QB...forgettaboutit..

Bucs have always had Vick # and Falcons are fat and happy beating Panthers last week Bucs are hungry after being destroyed last week too many points in a low scoring battle here...
...Brad Johnson just wins games...boring....oh and he also has alittle superbowl ring....without Smith and a decent running game and a D that is the worst in 5 years Panthers are a media darling but not a super bowl contender.
1PM GAMES
EAGLES -2.5 FOR 1 UNIT
TAMPA BAY BUCS +5.5 FOR 1 UNIT
MINNY VIKINGS -2 FOR 1 UNIT

GL WITH YOUR BETS GENTS:smiley_acbe:

good luck UTSUX

would love to take all the big dogs today ..I have done that in the past taking all DD dogs...wont do it today but I was tempted...this is the NFL not College football and DD Dogs always win out in the long run of the season...all ya need is one fumble or INt at the right time and its cover time

ADDING
DALLAS COWGIRLS -7 FOR 2 UNITS

A BIT OFFMY FLAT BETTING BUT IT IS MY OPINION THE REDSKINS ARE A BAD FOOTBALL TEAM WITH A DEAD QB NO RB AND A BAD D....BOYS BIG IN D.

GL GENTS:smiley_acbe:

Good Luck Fondy And Kalind..the Blown Eagles Game Hurt...thats For Sure ...but No Balls Have Bounced My Way Since Cfb And The Nfl Started...im Getting A Complex...lol

FranktheBank$$$ said:
Good Luck Fondy And Kalind..the Blown Eagles Game Hurt...thats For Sure ...but No Balls Have Bounced My Way Since Cfb And The Nfl Started...im Getting A Complex...lol

That Eagles game was tough to watch the scoreboard on. It sucks... but what can you do... You're one of the better cappers at this stuff, so you'll bounce back.

Back