Nfl Monday Night Pick 9/18

FranktheBank$$$

Pretty much a regular
hmm..I dont like the Jags Wrs..I think Taylor is long in the tooth and abit of a wuss...Leftovers is the most immoble QB in the league makes Bledsoe look like Speedy Gonzalez..he wont finish out the season as the starter...
Pitt is better on D..much better...Parker is the real deal and a home run threat the way taylor was a few years back...Steelers TE is growing into a real threat..Ben is Back and now your in trouble.

PITTSBURGH STEELERS -3 for 2 units

gl gents:smiley_acbe:

I think you are overvaluing Pitts win against Culpecker.. who proved he is the worst and most overrated qb in the history of football. Either way good luck on your play..

actually I didnt factor in Pitts win vs the Fins or Jax's win over the Boys...game ones dont mean much to me to be honest...I really dont like the way that the Jags WRs match up vs the Steelers and I dont think Taylor can get it done...like the Steelers O against the Jags D backs...I mean the Boys were godawful on O again last night vs a Skins team that blows and they were at home..anywho..thats the way I see it Steelers are very very deep at WR and RB think they win this one by 10 or more...gl on your plays:cheers:

abcs--thelegend said:
I think you are overvaluing Pitts win against Culpecker.. who proved he is the worst and most overrated qb in the history of football. Either way good luck on your play..

what? u must be too young to remember heath shuler. wait till clupepper gets 100% he will be back to bein a good nfl qb, not great but a good qb

2 things... Pitt's superbowl win... was the easiest road any team has ever taken to get there and only occured b/c of Palmer's knee injury.

2nd.. their week 1 win only showed that at home they aren't even as impressive as the Bills on the road... ok so their starting QB wasn't in but he isn't great either.

Jax is a nasty defense to turn Ben over to... and if Pitt relies on Benny this game is going to be ugly.

Whats is gonna take for my STEELERS to get some respect???

THEY dominate, they win, and yet still people bet against them.... I am on them until they start slipping

WITH YOU ON THE STEELERS BABY!!! GOOD LUCK TONIGHT:shake: :smiley_acbe:

The Farm said:
I am going to keep saying it..
tonight we will see the real BATCH....
JAGS + points roll

WELL YOU BETTER HOPE BEN GOES DOWN EARLY THEN.... PLUS THE JAGS WITHOUT THEIR TIGHTEND and GUARD

Back