***NFL In-Game Thread***

I'm sure Mike gets this living in Vegas

How annoying when they say things like Nantz just said. "Look at all the Cheeseheads that made the trek from Wisconsin to LA!"

No, many people actually moved from cold places to warm places. The narrative is so idiotic. I know it's crazy to understand that plenty of people don't actually travel to cheer for the visiting team.

how many times have they gone deep to Franklin this season? i thought they were not letting nix throw deep

kinda like washington did the first 3 games with jayden before finally letting him rip

By the way this is exactly the game that explains why after QBs kickers need to be the 2nd highest paid players on the team. They determine outcomes more than anyone else in a uniform

What a fucked up game

No Niners kicker so now we have to rely on the most unreliable defense outside of Cincinnati in the league

this afternoon has seen more defensive tds than I've ever seen. that block in seattle was sick. dude just leaped into the backfield. no penalty

how fast are u i would bet right now that u outrun them u got this 🤣
Oh I'm a sprinter but after 200 metres it's possible I die

Right ankle tendonitis but pretty sure I'm faster than 99% of 49 year olds and if not I'm certain I can tackle anyone that gets in the way

i have no idea if the steez line is a trap
"they have no offense"
but i feel like im set up
and have seen dallas lose shit like this so many times

ok celine dion is talking its almost about to start. lizzo is gonna sing later thats when u know its over

Back