***NFL In-Game Thread***

Eventually yes, but if they had kicked the pat each times now it’d be 28-20 down just one possession with the eventual forced 2 coming
Imo you do the two first so that you know how much you need. If you save the two-pointer for the very end and miss it then you find out probably too late that you need more points

Reactions: KJ
It just occurred to me, we don’t see the hurry up offense very much anymore do we? Remember the days of Peyton Manning and the Colts with the no huddle/hurry up?

Love how they say fans travel to watch their teams. No they don't, they actually moved to warm climates. Doubt there will be many Lions fans at the airport tomorrow...half the city just relocated here

Holy shit ravens bout to try and choke away another game?? 19-0 4th! wtf is their problem? You would think w Henry running the way he is they would be great at closing out games, yet here we are again

Don't think there was one 4th quarter comeback today

Betting ML with the team in the lead at the end of the third quarter would have been a good payout

So I get theilen hurt 2 yards short, st brown finishes ganw so at least I didn’t just get screwed, passing game wasn’t the play their for lions, but he comes up a half yard short! Lmao. What a shitty couple losses

Fucking Zimmer has the free safety TWENTY yards deep on that last Lamar run, when the whole building knows its a run and 80% know Lamar is keeping it. The safety doesn't even get to Lamar until he's already past the sticks. PATHETIC COACHING.

My score app still shows 0 catches and 0 targets for Gibbs but somehow 20 rec yards which once again was just short while the other back got 3 catches for 17! I expect Montgomery to cut way into Gibbs rush yards some weeks but sure feels stupid to throw him more passes than they throw Gibbs

Fucking Zimmer has the free safety TWENTY yards deep on that last Lamar run, when the whole building knows its a run and 80% know Lamar is keeping it. The safety doesn't even get to Lamar until he's already past the sticks. PATHETIC COACHING.

It’s insane that was somehow a game at the end, something broken w ravens. At least I had it right that If Dallas got beat Dak over 260 was probably a 🔒

Patriots are the only team in the league the 9ers could possibly beat next week

Holy shit I just noticed they lost to the lambs! How does that happen? I know they were missing guys but they had control for large part the game and lambs are freaking decimated with injuries on a level niners couldn’t even imagine!

Holy shit I just noticed they lost to the lambs! How does that happen? I know they were missing guys but they had control for large part the game and lambs are freaking decimated with injuries on a level niners couldn’t even imagine!

I think we’re missing just as much with CMC Kittle and Debo out. Rookie still out.

They blew it. Allowed a fake punt in 1h which kept the game close.

Missed 55 yarder.

Bell is a bumb. Dropped a couple game clinching passes.

Awful loss.

Imo you do the two first so that you know how much you need. If you save the two-pointer for the very end and miss it then you find out probably too late that you need more points
The whole concept is based on the idea that you will get at least one of those conversions. If it happens on the first one then you get the opportunity to win the game. If you fail first, percentages say you'll succeed the second time. Basic statistics

Just saw the median home price in San Diego last month was $993k. So much for that move unless I marry a rich chick

Been thinking about a move to live on a boat out there. Would be such a blast..

Just got the ESPN notification that Cee Dee and Dak got into it on the sideline

Can't wait to hear all about that misunderstanding

Somehow the Snakes were up 8-0 today and lost, whole fandom thing ran its course after City tied it up

Back