***NFL In-Game Thread***

In rare form tonight

Spek if you try me realize I'm almost 50 and my beard is pretty much gray

Also still wearing the same ISU tee shirt I was wearing on Saturday afternoon

Got stink eye from some chick today, she said weren't you wearing that yesterday? Yes, I was.

Can someone remind me when they saw a “great” defense give up 7 consecutive scoring drives?

Oh yeah, nobody remembers because that only happens to overrated defenses that are too busy reading their press clippings…

With a dog shit head coach who did a putrid job have them even being semi-competent.

Fuckers

Can someone remind me when they saw a “great” defense give up 7 consecutive scoring drives?

Oh yeah, nobody remembers because that only happens to overrated defenses that are too busy reading their press clippings…

With a dog shit head coach who did a putrid job have them even being semi-competent.

Fuckers
Screenshot_20240909-224344.png

Fuckers

I’m still high on the Jets.

Kyle just knows what they’re doing before they do it.

Looking at pbp..

Nice to see my guy Conklin with a catch.

We met him in late July locally.

Dude is big, and that's coming from 6'3" 230 Reno

Thing with sleeping all day is I'm sharp as a tack come 8pm so time to roll

I seriously have no clue what to make of this game other than my beard is less gray than ARod's and I'm at least ten years older

Not sure who waited all day for this but I slept like a baby an ready for after hours!

Weird day, aunt told me I need a cat. Fine.

Dad told me I need to interact with his wife (a male so not gonna happen)

Mom told me I need accept life as one of those things that just happen lol. Probably the best advice I got today.

Three phone calls and it's possible I lost a bunch of brain cells.

Still think Purdy is slightly above average. They ran for 5 ypc, he hardly got touched in pocket and the wr are wide open. To his credit he usually hits the open guys and finds them. Still think you put him on Carolina they don't win any extra games. SF just dominated the jets. Reddick can help the pass rush some but they just got ass whooped all around. Still sure looks like anothe sf kc super bowl

Still think Purdy is slightly above average. They ran for 5 ypc, he hardly got touched in pocket and the wr are wide open. To his credit he usually hits the open guys and finds them. Still think you put him on Carolina they don't win any extra games. SF just dominated the jets. Reddick can help the pass rush some but they just got ass whooped all around. Still sure looks like anothe sf kc super bowl

If you see him stare down a receiver or ever go through his reads slow let me know. I’ve never seen anyone go through them as fast as him.

And he may be the more accurate mid-deep passer in the league. Some of those passes - mainly the one to Aiyuk that was dropped were absolutely perfect.

He may not the top 3 or the unanimous MVP like he was on track to be last year before a stinker. But he may be just that, too.

If you see him stare down a receiver or ever go through his reads slow let me know. I’ve never seen anyone go through them as fast as him.

And he may be the more accurate mid-deep passer in the league. Some of those passes - mainly the one to Aiyuk that was dropped were absolutely perfect.

He may not the top 3 or the unanimous MVP like he was on track to be last year before a stinker. But he may be just that, too.
He plays well but I just think most qb would in that set up. That team is loaded with great coach. If they give him 60m a year and start to lose top guys like Debo I think the slide will start. From what I read the kid wr who got shot wasn't doing well in camp. Hard to replace a Debo with 30th pick. But I've been wrong before. They're obviously going to keep him and pay him so we'll see. Especially if they win sb. And after week 1, barring key injuries, I think it's sf Detroit and kc to win sb.

Back