NFL Head 2 Head Contest Sign Up (Week 11 Start) CLOSED

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Reigning Champion - Eggman

Buy In - 50

We are doing it again guys. Week 11 is the start date. Here's how it will go. If we can manage to get 32 people, we will start right away on Week 11 with eliminations. If we get less, everyone will pick week 1 and the best records depending on how many people we have get byes

Changes - Thursday Games will be allowed On Thanksgiving

Otherwise, it's like we had it before, Head 2 Head handicapping. Bracket style. Week 16 will be the finish. I will post lines on Tuesday/Wednesday. 5 Picks per week game lines or totals. MNF Total is tiebreaker.

This is important. We had about 15 people claim they were wanted to do this last time, and they ended up backing out. By some miracle we still got 27 people. Do not waste our time. Only say you want to be a part of this if you truly want to be a part of it. For those that are sincere just post in this thread that you want to be in, I will send you a PM with paypal info, and BAR will confirm when you have paid. Any questions, shoot me, braves or BAR a PM or just post in this thread.

Thursday November 13th is the start of Week 11. Gonna set a deadline of Friday November 7 as signup and payment deadline. Hopefully it goes better this time. Egg won 855 for the first time, not bad for a 50 buy-in

1. Alex - Paid
2. teed-Paid
3. egg - Paid
4. BAR-Paid
5. Galt-Paid
6. ManUK-Paid
7. Jumponboard - Paid
8. Dwight-Paid
9. braves-paid
10. takeit - Paid
11. Son Of Balrog-Paid
12. Tito-Paid
13. Da Hoss-Pending
14. mogo - Paid
15. Crazybetter
16. Paulie the Vig-Paid
17. clowncar-Paid
18. wizardofodd-Paid
19. jimmymo-Paid
20. Ivy - Paid
21. Worm-Paid
22. NyGiants24 - Paid
23. Smokedawg-paid

24. Gwarner27-paid
25. tipyerbartender-Paid
26. Skoalmint - Paid

Last edited:
Minor rule change. Decided to make Thursday games only for Thanksgiving. Just makes thing easier

just can't use Thursday night games other then thanksgiving in this contest. I can't stop you from betting them tho. Just makes things easier for gsro

awesome, looks like we got 16 solid people signed up, anymore people sign up and we can start talking byes

Believe I've sent the PP to everyone at this point other then you wiz because you already paid when I sent it

Guys, when you send please include your username.

I know 80% of ya but not all of ya.

Back