NFL Free Agency

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
Biggest winners so far, Denver and New Orleans.

New Orleans gets dirty with Vaccaro and Byrd, as long as KV can come back from his injury.

Denver gets Ward and Talib, which strengthens a unit that was a major weakness last year. Also signing Ware would significantly help their Dline.

Would laugh if the Pats sign Revis.

Bucs also could be a winner with the signing of Johnson and Verner. That defense could be really tough....but it needs to be in that division.

Chiefs hit pretty hard. They lost 3 starting offensive lineman. That's not a spot you just fill in the next guy.

Cleveland gets older, rather than younger.

What are the Raiders waiting for?

what if the saints can't lock up jimmy graham because of the byrd money? i don't know how smart that byrd contract is if you lose jimmy graham because of it.

what if the saints can't lock up jimmy graham because of the byrd money? i don't know how smart that byrd contract is if you lose jimmy graham because of it.

At this point you just have to trust Payton and Loomis, given the track record. I still think Graham stays, but Brees makes that thing go. Saints have been really great at letting players walk at the right time as of late.

twinkie - tell me one good thing about malcom jenkins please...havent read anything good about him yet (and no being a 'good teammate' and a 'hard worker' dont count)

twinkie - tell me one good thing about malcom jenkins please...havent read anything good about him yet (and no being a 'good teammate' and a 'hard worker' dont count)
one of my fave college athletes that's come through but he just doesn't seem to have a position in the NFL....his coverage skills just are not good. He's physical but always out of position and cannot play man coverage at all. He is a hard worker though :)

Bungles matching that Hawkins offer sheet is kind of weird.

Browns must know something I don't letting Ward walk, he's a gamer. Team's like 50-mil under the cap.

how? I think all their moves have been great.

i like byrd but i don't believe in putting that much money into the safety position. seems like the saints could be tied up pretty badly here and if they are safety and tight end are not where i want a lot of my money. but i guess we'll see.

I thought Byrd was going to be a Brown, following coach Pettine.

1. Hou - Bortles
2. SL - Matthews
3. Jax - Johnny
4. Cle - Clowney

There are probably 15 Ben Tates in the draft, lord knows we got enough picks.

Kind of crazy. He's a bad man, but hasn't he been a little beat up last few years?

Wow Denver doing all the right things in FA on defense. This might put them over the top. They pick up/draft a decent LB or two and they will be tough as hell.

Denver going to make one last run at it before Peyton's done, I guess.

one of my fave college athletes that's come through but he just doesn't seem to have a position in the NFL....his coverage skills just are not good. He's physical but always out of position and cannot play man coverage at all. He is a hard worker though :)

JOB has it covered...one of his fave Bucks and a great great human and hard worker.....but the negatives are glaring.

Donkeys making a huge splash on the defensive side of the ball. They are failing to recognize the biggest mismatch in the Super Bowl was their offense vs the Seattle defense. Looks like another 13 win season in the works only to get exposed by a real defense in the playoffs.

Well, Denver OL definitely needs work, but they were pretty beat up by injuries going into the season at that spot. They lost the starting C either just before or during the preseason and it showed at times. They do need to add some depth at that spot though.

5 years $31M, 13.5 guaransheed. don't mind it. don't love it either. gotta hope he produces more being a #2 guy next to Calvin. weren't getting watkins and prob weren't getting Evans either.... had to address WR, worth the risk i guess

denver going with the old washington ________'s strategy of picking up a bunch of nice names that look good on paper and get talked about on sportscenter. they look to be pretty overrated next season.

Interested to see who gets Sanchez. I think he still has some game left and could be a decent player on the right squad.

I 100% see Vick as a Jet.

denver going with the old washington ________'s strategy of picking up a bunch of nice names that look good on paper and get talked about on sportscenter. they look to be pretty overrated next season.

Agreed. Ware coming off injury issues and Talib is also prone. I'm not sold.

Biggest winners so far, Denver and New Orleans.

New Orleans gets dirty with Vaccaro and Byrd, as long as KV can come back from his injury.

Denver gets Ward and Talib, which strengthens a unit that was a major weakness last year. Also signing Ware would significantly help their Dline.

Would laugh if the Pats sign Revis.

have a good chuckle

Agreed. Ware coming off injury issues and Talib is also prone. I'm not sold.

i'm fairly comfortable saying denver will be highly overrated next season. it may not always show playing in the shit afc west like last season but they'll have some huge spreads and assuming there are some decent defenses on the schedule (unlike last season), they won't cover. but i think the best place to make money here will be the season win total under, if you bet that kind of thing. i bet it opens too high after these signings.

i'm fairly comfortable saying denver will be highly overrated next season. it may not always show playing in the shit afc west like last season but they'll have some huge spreads and assuming there are some decent defenses on the schedule (unlike last season), they won't cover. but i think the best place to make money here will be the season win total under, if you bet that kind of thing. i bet it opens too high after these signings.
Home: Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Bills, Dolphins, Cardinals, Colts,49ers
Away: Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, Patriots, Jets, Bengals, Rams,Seahawks

6-2 at home - 5-3 on the road --- maybe 4-4...

just throwing it out there...

big shout out to the raiders for doing what they do, Cards net a fairly inexpensive LT out of the whole deal

Back