NFL Draft InGame...

Cardinals OL was solid but I also think it was 2 guys in Humphries and Beachum who way overperformed their norm, and I think Kyler's mobility auto helps the line a bit too.

Cardinals OL was solid but I also think it was 2 guys in Humphries and Beachum who way overperformed their norm, and I think Kyler's mobility auto helps the line a bit too.
Been the pick up of the center that makes us top 5 now, was huge

Been the pick up of the center that makes us top 5 now, was huge
Yea def a good center, top 5 is a stretch though just bc I dont think either of those tackles are that good, but with Kyler you dont need an elite OL with his mobility. Cards have a nice squad

Yea def a good center, top 5 is a stretch though just bc I dont think either of those tackles are that good, but with Kyler you dont need an elite OL with his mobility. Cards have a nice squad
Humphries is close to pro bowl material and why they re-signed him. Very good, no excuses for Kyler.

This is what I think of Mond:

The kid that plays TE for Washington now from VT is a better pro QB in like 6 more years than Mond in 2

I do hope we trade up here in last 6 or so picks of round and grab moehrig

Safety is biggest need now, some good ones in round 2 but not day 1 starter types, and moehrig is such a fit allowing Abrams to play box more

If we got him, can just go bpa rest of draft

Have 3 picks from 46-80 so def wiggle room

Back