***********NFL Draft In Game*************

Status
Not open for further replies.

guaranteeed

Pretty much a regular
Putting this in post one so everyone can see it

No posting picks prior to them being on tv, this is specifically for people watching on tv

Don't ruin it for those that just want to follow along on espn, nfln, fox etc.

Reactions: KJ
And Brewers...I was DEAD WRONG...cannot believe Baker went 1...you were right on his stock all along. But I think Darnold being there is still something I’m shocked at. Barkley at 2? Hunt drafted 90th led the league in rushing and the G Men took a RB who had 38 yards rushing vs OSU 2nd in the draft? Wow

And Brewers...I was DEAD WRONG...cannot believe Baker went 1...you were right on his stock all along. But I think Darnold being there is still something I’m shocked at. Barkley at 2? Hunt drafted 90th led the league in rushing and the G Men took a RB who had 38 yards rushing vs OSU 2nd in the draft? Wow

I am every bit as shocked as you that Mayfield went first overall. Really the draft went as good as possible for the Jets with Darnold slipping to 3 and the cross town team picking a running back when they have a 37 year old QB. Really incredible turn of events for Jets fans.

For raiders id love a trade down lf a few picks to someone like zona if possible

Not far, just a few picks

If they stay at 10 roquan or minkah

My cousin has Jets season tix and wanted Rosen so he's bitter right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back