NFL Divisionals

MusicCityGambler

Chill Winstonnn!
TENNESSEE TITANS -3(+105)
My gut generally doesn't lie and I'm not worried which is bizarre because I was initially dreading the Ratbird matchup. Titans defense is going to be all over Flacco. Ravens played a physical game on Sunday, have to play on Saturday and will do so with limited sleep(see my other thread this week).

The game in Miami was closer than the score. Yes, Baltimore was clearly the better team, but the Fins squandered several opportunities that the Titans won't screw up. Flacco struggled greatly even though the pressure was limited from Miami. When the Dolphins got pressure, Joey looked atrocious. Titans can also bottle up that Raven ground game much better than Miami did.

Titans are rested and have heard all week how the Ravens are on their way to the Super Bowl. Titans have played great in spots when the other team has been receiving too much hype and the Titans have been afterthoughts(Jags, First Colt game, Steelers)

The weather forecast is precipitation which favors the Titans slightly. Ravens D is based on being at the right place and speed. Titans defense is based on sheer power. A bad field favors the Titans.

And again, it looks like Baltimore is getting pounded and this line isn't moving.

Greek Gods of Football 17 Filthy Fucking Ghetto Trash Ratbirds from a place named after a Catholic Cardinal Baltimore 6

PITTSBURGH STEELERS -6
Simply going with the line here. Last time these two met in the regular season, the Steelers were favored by 4.5 and barely came away with the win. The Bolts weren't playing well at the time. According to the media they're supposedly on fire and the Steelers have a starting QB coming off a concussion and now the line is higher than the last matchup?????????Very shady folks. Very shady. I'll go with the Steelers based on this alone.

Not sure what to make of the NFC matchups. I think the lines are fairly close to reality and will look for the best possible teaser. Thinking of teasing the total in the Iggles/Giants down and perhaps teasing the Iggles or Panthers.

Good luck this week guys.

you stole my title, fucker!:cheers:

better make up for it and give the ravens hell on friday night.
im talkin fireworks, throwing used meth pipes/heroin needles at their windows, blasting music, setting cop cars on fire.... ETC

glad to see we agree this week... on them both already (pitt to complete a ML parlay)

GL this week bro and to your boys as well

Homer....just playing

Love the play buddy. I know there are some questions regarding Collins against the Balti D, but lets not forget about Flacco against the Titans D. Add the fact a 2nd straight road game. Love the Titans in this spot. Good luck buddy.

On both MCG....and as you say, it will be hard for the Ratbirds to perform well on no sleep.

Are you coming to raise hell? If so, have you invited anyone else?

Got to work man, but I may come late. I saved your cell.

I have told everyone I know that you will be leading a riot at that hotel, so hopefully some peeps will show.

Give em hell.

yep those are my two bets as well. hoping to get better juice by gametime with Tenn as everyone seems to be on the hot ravens.

my early lean was baltimore, but then i asked my self a series of questions that made me jump on the titans this weekend.

who is the better coach? titans

who has a better run game? titans

who has the better qb? titans, rookie qb, rookie hc in tennessee

who has the better D? i would say equal, but if the titans do what they did to pitts in week 15, its game.

who is traveling? baltimore, 2nd road game, its tough

why is the line only 3?? well public loves what they remember last, and that was baltimore killing miami, and tenn losing 23-0 to indy. line will stay at 3. it might hit 3.5, but i doubt that as it goes over a fg and this is a game that has a good chance ending like that.

better offense? titans, if collins is on target, he will kill baltimore. if he plays like how he played against the texans, baltimore has a good chance of winning.

we all know baltimore will stack the line to stop the run, leaving mostly man coverage on the WR's. and we might forget about ed reed and replacing it with cortland's name. very underrated player imo.

my early lean was baltimore, but then i asked my self a series of questions that made me jump on the titans this weekend.

who is the better coach? titans

who has a better run game? titans

who has the better qb? titans, rookie qb, rookie hc in tennessee

who has the better D? i would say equal, but if the titans do what they did to pitts in week 15, its game.

who is traveling? baltimore, 2nd road game, its tough

why is the line only 3?? well public loves what they remember last, and that was baltimore killing miami, and tenn losing 23-0 to indy. line will stay at 3. it might hit 3.5, but i doubt that as it goes over a fg and this is a game that has a good chance ending like that.

better offense? titans, if collins is on target, he will kill baltimore. if he plays like how he played against the texans, baltimore has a good chance of winning.

we all know baltimore will stack the line to stop the run, leaving mostly man coverage on the WR's. and we might forget about ed reed and replacing it with cortland's name. very underrated player imo.

Let's get that paper Wiz:smiley_acbe:

Baltimore defense is definitely better, esp in the playoffs

But I think the Home Crowd + better offense (for the Titans) will be the dictator in the game,

Tough game to decide on still though...Titans could win this but will certainly lose to Pittsburgh, but IDK

Not sure what to make of the NFC matchups. I think the lines are fairly close to reality and will look for the best possible teaser. Thinking of teasing the total in the Iggles/Giants down and perhaps teasing the Iggles or Panthers.

Good luck this week guys.

You should tease the Panthers and the Steelers and take it to the bank

warm (mid 50's) and raining like hell

local weather guru says it will let up just around kickoff and temps drop to low 40's.

good info Streak... Talk to me about the footing there... Drain well typically? Resod or anything like that?

Getting a little cold on my Cards TT over with this weather..

good info Streak... Talk to me about the footing there... Drain well typically? Resod or anything like that?

Getting a little cold on my Cards TT over with this weather..

To be honest Tee, I really don't know what to expect from the field today.

One one hand, the Titans' field drains well and is usually in great shape. There have been no games on it, since the Music City Bowl and no resod that I have heard about.

On the other hand, it has rained every single day this week here, and a few of them it rained every minute of the day. It has rained all night here hard and is still pouring (I came up to my office, which looks out over the stadium, and it is coming down in sheets right now)

I know that is not much help, but I just don't know if any field could take this much water.

Lean under

To be honest Tee, I really don't know what to expect from the field today.

One one hand, the Titans' field drains well and is usually in great shape. There have been no games on it, since the Music City Bowl and no resod that I have heard about.

On the other hand, it has rained every single day this week here, and a few of them it rained every minute of the day. It has rained all night here hard and is still pouring (I came up to my office, which looks out over the stadium, and it is coming down in sheets right now)

I know that is not much help, but I just don't know if any field could take this much water.

Lean under

Office overlooking the field huh.. Nice..

Both weather games.. I am liking Tenny more and my Ariz TT less... May buy out of the TT... Wish I had a guy with an office overlooking the field in Carolina..LOL

Office overlooking the field huh.. Nice..

Both weather games.. I am liking Tenny more and my Ariz TT less... May buy out of the TT... Wish I had a guy with an office overlooking the field in Carolina..LOL

When I interviewed at this law firm, it was hard to concentrate in the conference room,lookin down into the stadium...Love it.

You know I am obviously a homer, but I feel really good about Tenny's chances today. Already got into a shouting match with Balty fans that invaded my coffee shop this am at 8:whip:

nice view from the office there. i spoke to a retired NFL ref a couple months back and was talking to him about the playoffs. from his experience (11 yrs) he said in the 1st round, those games are toss ups and usually away teams win and in the 2nd round, the home team usually wins. No travel and well rested. He didnt mention anything about the spread to me though when I asked him. hmm...

Well since it has been raining non stop there, i'm guessing the titans have practiced outdoors, in the rain? I'm guessing alot of running today. Keep us posted.

nice view from the office there. i spoke to a retired NFL ref a couple months back and was talking to him about the playoffs. from his experience (11 yrs) he said in the 1st round, those games are toss ups and usually away teams win and in the 2nd round, the home team usually wins. No travel and well rested. He didnt mention anything about the spread to me though when I asked him. hmm...

Well since it has been raining non stop there, i'm guessing the titans have practiced outdoors, in the rain? I'm guessing alot of running today. Keep us posted.

I will. Will be here for a couple more hours, then off to tailgate/bar hop.

Currently, we have gusting winds and steady rain fall at a medium rate, not as hard as earlier, but steady.

feel like that weatherman movie guy.....stay classy Nashvegas

I will. Will be here for a couple more hours, then off to tailgate/bar hop.

Currently, we have gusting winds and steady rain fall at a medium rate, not as hard as earlier, but steady.

feel like that weatherman movie guy.....stay classy Nashvegas

guessing the field is covered?

guessing the field is covered?

from my office, I can't see the actual grass, but when I drove by yesterday on the other end of the stadium, it was covered. I assume it still is.

For right now, the rain has STOPPED.

not SUPPOSED to be raining much more today before the game or during...flurries tonight, but after the game they say

Back