NFL Divisional Round

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Regular Season: 33-23-1 +12.90 units
Playoffs: 2-0 +3.2 units

PHILADELPHIA +140 (1.25)

My line: PK, 41

The narrative on the Falcons towards the end of the season was that they didn't have enough in the tank to make the playoffs. When a late season run put them into the playoffs, the narrative was that the Rams, despite being a young team, were trending up, while the Falcons were on their way out. Then the Falcons beat the Rams. Now, AFTER ONE GAME, the narrative is: The Falcons are going to be back in the Super Bowl.
Quite a swing - never mind how rare it is for a team to go to the super bowl in consecutive seasons.

Conversely, a month ago it was the Eagles who were seen as the clear cut NFC Champions. They won home field throughout, but they lost their MVP qb, and the back-up has looked.....like a backup. I understand how important the QB position is to a teams chances. However, any team that wins 13 games, and plays consistent football in all three areas of the game, shouldn't be discounted. My opinion is that the market reaction to recent form is too severe. I believe the right number is a PK. I'd bet either team at +120 or better, just so happens I get the home team off a bye against the NFL team that has played the most games since the start of the 2016 season.

GL.

Figured this would fit in to Philly play. I like the caveat that it's a virtual PK and taking the + money... Nothing wrong there... Good luck.

I keep hearing how the Falcons are now playing their best ball and peaking at the right time...i didn't follow the last couple weeks of the season too closely, but I don't recall hearing great things about their play.

gl today smh

Yeah exactly smh. I made this game a pick'em also. Give me the home team, catching points, playing a pussy dome team late in the year.

Tito,
Atlanta's defense has been very good over the past 6 weeks - I have rated as a top 4 at this point. The offense, for whatever reason has been average all year. No explosion.

Let's get it Hulu

BAR,

Yup, I would bet either team at +120. I think I was 15 when I realized, WHO I WANTED to win, did not help or hurt my wagers....lol.

1/14

N.O./Minny UNDER 47 (1.25)

Pulled the trigger on this once the "47" popped. This match-up is comparable to the NO/ATL games on 12/7 and 12/24, except the team playing the role of ATL is even better on defense. I have this one in the 23-20 // 24-20 range.

GL.

Did the same last night when I first saw the 47. I'm seeing it exactly the same. BOL smh

Back