The play...

Vikings
ML -145
(4 units)

:shake:

Thoughts a little later...

Fellas...

:shake:

Jags gave up 500+ net yards last week and got the W because Tomlin sucks.

Last 6 teams to give up 500+ yards in their previous playoff win are 1-5 ATS losing by an average of around 13 points.

Teams that score 40+ in a playoff win are 4-25-1 ATS the following game as well.

Jags are a talented bunch but accumulated their #1 defense ranking against cream puffs, when they faced a real offense last week they got trucked.

Now they face the best offense in the NFL.

But most of all I just can't see the Jags scoring much if at all in this game.

Teams don't just come into the playoffs after a massive playoff hiatus and make the big dance.

Only fly in the ointment is the apparent cut on Brady's hand that he probably got from jerking off his bedazzled dick.

Pats the masters of the smoke and mirrors game. Nothing to see here.

As for the Vikes...

Initially I thought straight after they kicked the Saints right in the nuts that Keenum laying 3 on the road is a big fat fucking joke.

But after breaking things down it's not.

Better overall team both offensively and defensively, better coach and gulp, better QB. Case is mobile which is big in this spot, Foles is not and neither was Matty last week.

No team in this round has ever been a home dog after winning as a home dog and lightning rarely strikes in the same spot twice.

Overall home dogs in the 'Ship round are 2-3 SU and ATS losing by an average of 3.2 points.

Minny also represents the best overall SB story line with the chance to get a home SB against the leagues version of the Empire aka the Brady Bunch.

A Blortles v Keenum/Foles SB would be the worst.

Fucking 12-11 final score or something like that. Yak...

Where do I collect my 'Worst Capper in the Month of January' award ?

Should never have left 2017.

I feel your pain. I was on the Vikes and then chased Eagles 2H to save face (typically a poor decision). Looking back I can't help but think I should have realized the Vikings had their Super Bowl last week.

Yeah man, not my finest display.

This whole postseason was as random as it gets.

NFL is 53 man rosters and a funny shaped ball that bounces in funny ways.

Just saw a backup QB have a perfect QB rating, says a lot about the state of the league and where it's heading.

Fortunately (maybe), there's one more game!

Is there any real difference between the Jaguars and the Eagles? I think capping the Super Bowl is essentially the same as the Division round except you have to factor in nerves.

Emkee you brought up a great point!

The jags penalties 6 for 98

Pats 1 for 10 yards.

The jags won this game today. Brady had nothing on offense until he started throwing deep to crooks.

Crooks was getting covered like a blanket but because he’s really skinny it appeared he was getting pushed around.

It’s hard to beat the pats when apparently the pats never committ a penalty late in games!

Maneki,

Even if the Jags won this game in another dimension it would still be something like 20-17 Jaguars. The spread should have never touched 7-7.5 like it was priced (I know 20/20 hindsight). I hope the SB gets a nice run up of Patriots money. This Pats team is not the high scoring offense of the past.

I also wonder what the totals will be.

Back