NFL Championship Weekend Props/DFS Discussion

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
What a weekend, 3 dogs win late, and then the game of the nfl history? Grats KC backers!

Just preliminary shit/ball rolling thread

Sunday Slate

CIN/KCC

CIN DVOA Matchup is good vs P/RB D.
KCC DVOA Matchup is good vs P D, meh vs RB D.
Pace of play is .
Burrow (bad) is up against the best ASR of the 4, very close to LAR. Mahomes (great) is up against the worst ASR rate of the bunch.
Mixon has the best ALY matchup (and significantly higher than the other 3), Helaire? has the 2nd best.

DFS Notable injuries

WEATHER -

SFO/LAR

SFO DVOA Matchup is bad vs P/RB D.
LAR DVOA Matchup is meh vs P D, bad vs RB D.
Pace of play is .
Garop is going against the 2nd best ASR matchup, very close to KCC. Stafford is up against the 3rd rated ASR.
Eli and Akers have the worst ALY matchups, separated by 0.03.

DFS Notable injuries

WEATHER -

That will happen when you are deemed a winning player.
It’s infuriating man. They advertise every commercial break showing people winning and “making it rain”. They’ll take your deposits to the point of someone going broke. But if you win, you’re done. It’s so predatory and scummy. Sorry for the rant just pissed off

It’s infuriating man. They advertise every commercial break showing people winning and “making it rain”. They’ll take your deposits to the point of someone going broke. But if you win, you’re done. It’s so predatory and scummy. Sorry for the rant just pissed off
No worries.

The CEO said as much few months back. They are not looking for gamblers like yourself (I would consider you a capable, winning gambler).

They want no part of sharp or pro gamblers.

That blows man. One the few advantages I have to playing at the brick and mortar. They can’t stop ya when you going up to kiosk and they dunno who ya are!

No worries.

The CEO said as much few months back. They are not looking for gamblers like yourself (I would consider you a capable, winning gambler).

Freaking cock-a-roaches, like anyone winning some money is putting a dent in their fucking profit! I could win every day for next year and doubt it even equate to all the 3 dollar 15 teamers i see these goofballs betting every day! Lol,

Just the fact they offer all this stuff you know means they make money on them overall. Pretty low down to take the option away from someone for making smart plays!!

they already have some numbers up.. jimmy g passing yards at 226.5 real interesting, he hasnt hit that number in any his 5 playoff games, closest he came was in his only loss to kc in the SB where he threw for 219, if memory serves me right niners played with a lead for much of that game tho? is that correct? he did throw for over 300 when they had to come back from 17 down against rams to end the season. think it really comes down to if ya feel this stays close? As long this a 1 score game you have to believe shanny will limit how much he throwing, in the 1st meeting this season niners played with the lead he didnt reach 200 yards. obviously if rams once again get out to a sizable lead all bets are off as he will have to throw more. even then will he be able to put up a lot of yardage if rams know they in passing mode and pinning their ears back? im not so sure.

mitchell number is only 71.5 which is crazy low compared to what his total been the last 2 months. i know rams run d is solid, tampa had big rush lanes early but not sure that applicable seeing how rams were surely much more focused on brady/passing game which surely wont be the case here. i do think if you like mitchell earlier ya grab the number the better, no chance do i see that going anywhere but up! He had over 20 carries in both the previous games vs LA, even in the game niners got down early he still had 21 attempts for 85 yards, hard to envision any game script where shanny abandons him short of rams going up something crazy like 3 tds early!! not impossible but i dont think real likely either.. @survive&advance kept me from being heavy on mitchell in GB, packers run d was excellent but have to think some of that was conditions being such jimmy g was very little threat in the passing game!!

the very last run by Debo got me the over by a half yard last week(only time i recall the number being crucial this season), now they opening him at 41.5 which about where he closed last week i believe, again same situation where it was incredibly tough sledding for niners on the ground with no threat of being beaten by wrs on outside or down the field! gotta think rams will have to respect the pass in this game, i would bet niners come out much like they did against dallas and look to throw off play action in the early going to try and open up the run game.. debo had 8 rushes for 45 yards and a score in the week 18 matchup, 5 carries for 36 and a score in the 1st meeting, as we discussed with debo i think the chances he gets closer to 10 carries in these win or go home games much more likely than in reg season where im sure shanny didnt want to overuse him. the only question for me here is how healthy is he after the beating he took in last weeks game? gotta believe no matter his condition he gonna tough it out and get the touches, just a matter of how effective he will be imo.. last week was only the 2nd time he been held under 4.6 ypc this season. gotta believe if he gets the 10 carries he has in both playoff games it incredibly likely he hits this number! maybe better to wait on info from practices/injury reports to come out but dont wanna have to play a worse number either..

on rams side Kupp is once again over 100 yards for his number which he usually hits and has twice vs niners this year, talked last week about how much niners have struggled with 1s, i hate playing over such a big number with #1 wrs but i certainly couldnt blame anyone for being on kupp (interesting dk still has up most playoff receiving yards, i think kupp has a solid 40 yard lead on the hill, kelce, and chase's of the world, if you like rams to make the SB that prob a pretty safe bet at -120 for kupp!).

obj number is 50.5 and i once again lean to the over as it seems to me he gets more comfy in the offense every week. if niners do attempt to limit kupp obj should hit this rather easy..

i think higbee over is a really good bet at 39.5, he has went over this number 6 weeks straight i believe. he has also scored 3tds in the 2 games vs the niners so that def something to keep in mind later in the week!

obj did have one his worst games as a ram (since he been acclimated with the offense anyways) in the week 18 matchup only getting 2 catches on 5 targets for 18 yards.

obj did have one his worst games as a ram (since he been acclimated with the offense anyways) in the week 18 matchup only getting 2 catches on 5 targets for 18 yards.
He is key because of his talents and getting singled up. The addition of Akers minus his fumbles is another added piece who is becoming acclimated. The growth of these 2 combined with Stafford settling in, they’re going to be coming offensively all game.

He is key because of his talents and getting singled up. The addition of Akers minus his fumbles is another added piece who is becoming acclimated. The growth of these 2 combined with Stafford settling in, they’re going to be coming offensively all game.

It really tough to see this as a niners win for me, that said I don’t wanna get blinded by the shiny toys rams got when we know niners path to victory is physicality and easy throws for Jimmy off the run action. Something they been real effective vs Mcvey with, hell they have beaten rams 6 straight I believe!! Mentioned in the game discussion thread starting to feel like teasing niners up might be better. I still don’t know, it a tough game. When these div rivals face off in playoffs there very few tricks left, they know each other so well, even if I think rams been improving by the week while niners gotta be running on fumes!! That really the part that keeps bringing me back to rams, I was concerned for niners in this regard last week, and that was a brutal game! How much do they have left?

Played Akers over 57.5 earlier in week, still think it’s good at current number. Tough game last week for him but still got 24 carries, I don’t think he will lose work here for fumbling but you never know

No worries.

I had no idea this was a thing. Any chance this is why touchdown props are suddenly gone for me from Bovada? haha.

After I enter my bet it comes back and tells me what my max wager is. It varies, same game parlays I can’t bet more than like $2....for straight prop bets it could be anywhere from $30-50. And some bets don’t seem to be limited at all, it’s weird
Crazy. What pricks

Played Akers over 57.5 earlier in week, still think it’s good at current number. Tough game last week for him but still got 24 carries, I don’t think he will lose work here for fumbling but you never know
My concern there is with everything on the line, can they continue to trust him today. He is clearly deserving of the share they gave him last week and has looked great but TO are the kiss of death. I would have to think Michel gets back some share, just uncertain....

I would also think that given Cin protection problems last week, that they have to reemphasize check downs today and that maybe Uzomah and Mixon could be the recipients of more oppty in the short passing game.

My concern there is with everything on the line, can they continue to trust him today. He is clearly deserving of the share they gave him last week and has looked great but TO are the kiss of death. I would have to think Michel gets back some share, just uncertain....
Michel will get his share but I really think Akers needs to be confident and on his game for the Rams to do what they do best, open up the pass game. Sony doesn't come close to Akers in that category imo and to win the trophy they need him. Just can't see much deviation once you get to this point in the season, gotta trust what got you here.

I would also think that given Cin protection problems last week, that they have to reemphasize check downs today and that maybe Uzomah and Mixon could be the recipients of more oppty in the short passing game.

That who I’m mostly on in passing game. Also Akers receiving yards in nfc

Bank would be interested to see your prop plays if you can post them up. BOL.

Yeah it’s def a concern but I really think LA likes Akers much more than Michel, 24 vs 1 in carries last week

I played these for Cin/KC

J. Burrow over 38.5 pass attempts -112 .5*
Uzomah over 35.5 rec ydg. -106 .5*
Mixon over 30.5 rec ydg -113 .5*

Yeah it’s def a concern but I really think LA likes Akers much more than Michel, 24 vs 1 in carries last week
Yes aware of the split last week, but do you trust him today after two fumbles? Just a risk on the time share. I agree I think he is the much better back.

Yes aware of the split last week, but do you trust him today after two fumbles? Just a risk on the time share. I agree I think he is the much better back.
I haven’t read anything to suggest otherwise this week. So we can only speculate. Def a risk, perhaps that’s why this line is about 10 yards lower than I expected

Back