*** NFL Championship Week/All Sports In-Game ***

there was talk of raising the buy in to the $50, and honestly I hesitate at $20 because I dont think I make it till April in terms of paying attention to fantasy baseball

At 50 you'll pay attention. (This is the lowest buy-in I've ever heard of by the way … why is it $20?)

I'm still she'll shocked after that first game. I won a lot of money on the game and I can't get over losing a single unit on the Packers ML at +290.

At 50 you'll pay attention. (This is the lowest buy-in I've ever heard of by the way … why is it $20?)

i doubt it mate

ask Smoke, $50 fantasy NBA

I completely forgot about that league, and found out I had all the guys I should have had starting, benched (like multiple all stars on my bench such as Deron Williams and David Lee). Someone finally told me in the last week of the season to set my line up.

Smoke said I can never participate in that league again

i doubt it mate

ask Smoke, $50 fantasy NBA

I completely forgot about that league, and found out I had all the guys I should have had starting, benched (like multiple all stars on my bench such as Deron Williams and David Lee). Someone finally told me in the last week of the season to set my line up.

Smoke said I can never participate in that league again

In this one the fun is building the dynasty though. Like the upstart tipyerbartenders.

Back