nfl 8.17 -Just as I Predicted (Possible Blind Plays of The Week!!)

KingKrunked

Resident Bad Ass
we all know the INCREDIBLE under ats we have had this past week in the nfl! and there is NO doubt that the public would have caught on to something so blatent (which they have and now the unders are the public plays tonight)...YET, the totals have NOT changed (still hanging around there average in the mid 30's)...there is also a hint of reverse linemovement here...

logisitics:
1. law of averages will take care of the overwhelming under hits of the past week
2. starters will be playing longer which SHOULD score more points (as we saw in the early plays last week which had games on pace to 40+)

plays:

there is no huge linemovement (reverse) which makes me feel that either side of tonights game have the advantage...BUT i find that the OVER in both games tonight are fucking solid!!

Guess it depends on waht the coached have said going into the games how long particular personnel will play. Have you any insight to specifics for either of tom=nights games?

I think it's a general good idea, like I said last week...But I think it's week number 3 where it's real good..

But if they totals don't just at all like they have, it's prolly good this week...

I gotta think if u play every one you'll make money.

JumpOnBoard said:
I think it's a general good idea, like I said last week...But I think it's week number 3 where it's real good..

But if they totals don't just at all like they have, it's prolly good this week...

I gotta think if u play every one you'll make money.

beer.gif

chiefs/nyg linemovement:

side: started at -/+ 3, after going up to 4.5 its back to its origin

total: began at 38, now to 35

(coming from pinny)

phil/bal line movement:

side: no movement since opening, but the fav of -3 is getting higher in price (more purchases)

total: beginning at 34.5 it dipped to 33.5, only to come right back to 34.5

>>>>thoughts<<<<

there reallly aren't any HUGE public plays tonight (from SI and WL)....accordingly, i'm fucking clueless

side note......we all know that kc has one of the best offenses in the land...how many did they score last game? WONT be even CLOSE to that low tonight! i figure if they had just 15 it would have been close to the total....herm said he wanted to win the game (didn't mean shit really, but he did say that he was pissed bout our preseason record)....there are 2 totals tonight, NO FUCKING WAY THEY BOTH GO UNDER!!!! i think the only smart thing to do on the sides, personally, is to wait 15 min or so b4 kickoff and watch for some action on the lines,,but thats just how i do shit....

KingKrunked said:
side note......we all know that kc has one of the best offenses in the land...how many did they score last game? WONT be even CLOSE to that low tonight! i figure if they had just 15 it would have been close to the total....herm said he wanted to win the game (didn't mean shit really, but he did say that he was pissed bout our preseason record)....there are 2 totals tonight, NO FUCKING WAY THEY BOTH GO UNDER!!!! i think the only smart thing to do on the sides, personally, is to wait 15 min or so b4 kickoff and watch for some action on the lines,,but thats just how i do shit....

remember, they lost their O coordinator and two Offensive Lineman....I know you're from KC, so I won't pretend to know more about them than you, but this will be a different schemed offense this year, IMO...be careful comparing year to year...the turnover, parity, etc in the NFL is immense each year..

King,

I believe that the Phil/Balt game will be defense, I expect the score to be Philadelphia 13, Baltimore 10. However in the Chief/Giants game it could go over and be Giants 23, Chiefs 17.

Good luck!!!!!!

money;

well looks like im going to spend the next 30 clicks watching lines move...thanks to all whom contributed to my thread....and im still curious about ducks farting underwater!

locked and loaded:

chiefs +3 (dont like the line movement here...looks totally normal and went to +101)...figure that herm would love to get his first win...made a comment last week that he was going to turn the preseason around for us (failed last week, hope he will do it this week)...kc has lost 5 preseason games in a row...trend that i hope snaps tonight...

chiefs/nyg OVER 35.....linemovement is scaring me again (late line movement bringing it down a nickel) but i figure we can score more than 3 points this game (hopping for an offensive game but our defense will let up enough shit on the ny side)

poor college student risking $50 bux per play.....LETS GET IT ON!!! (gotta bring this bank roll up so i can dump dimes on cbb!!!)

just added:

ravens -3
phi/balt over 34.5

risking a lot considering my current situtations, and its retarded considering this is preseason

King,

You never heard the saying I've heard a duck fart underwater? My Godfather alway said that, it's just a classic saying I always heard, God rest his soul!!!!!!!!!

Think about it!!!!!!!!

:smiley_acbe:

Back