NFL 2nd round plays

add:

Philly +3.5 2H, -110; 4 units..

The .5 was the key for me..Surprised they made it that

ya Mags , saw that.. GL to us..

Correct 2H line should have been -3 IMO given the score...Philly has wind in the 4th..

Just then, turnover Philly Fuck

BIG stop by the defensive unit there bro, helped both my total play for the game and the 2H play!

Be tough for Giants to comeback with a shaken kicker and against the wind in 4th..Good combo
Absolutely, getting out of the 3Q the way that we did was huge! Punch it in here to start the 4Q will be a nice way to start things off! Think we'll see SD +7x? Hoping so...:popcorn:

I am playing SD for 4 units but am waiting for 7 flat or better... I'll post what I get but may have to put it in real late, so heads up..

I am playing SD for 4 units but am waiting for 7 flat or better... I'll post what I get but may have to put it in real late, so heads up..

I do not think Big Ben finishes the game.. Rivera should have a very easy gameplan to construct...

See the big white dude with the drip cup below his chin.. The guy who holds the ball too long when he is healthy... Ya him---Go get him on every play.. <!-- / message -->

cant go wrong with road taems--

plus vs a running back who should be in the CFl and out of the NFL in willy parker--

Big ben is not great either, he is hurt, he will play scared like Tavaris manning did

G-men chase money coming in on Pitt...

Got it..

Sd +7, -110; 4 units

Say it now, Cardinals if I can get +3 will be top unit. If I can't get 3 I will play the Cards ML... If Boldin pactices and is healthy I will go over top unit on this one.. Could write a book on this one.... Also look at Cards TT if they make a stupid number..

thats a tough one----

2 good teams, zona is at home, eagles look to be on a mission, but cards have real receivers and qb to get it to them--

zona d is pretty good at home

Say it now, Cardinals if I can get +3 will be top unit. If I can't get 3 I will play the Cards ML... If Boldin pactices and is healthy I will go over top unit on this one.. Could write a book on this one.... Also look at Cards TT if they make a stupid number..

Cards +3 +111/+3.5 -115 @pinny

:smiley_acbe:

thats a tough one----

2 good teams, zona is at home, eagles look to be on a mission, but cards have real receivers and qb to get it to them--

zona d is pretty good at home

Zona at home.. The place will be nuts Sammy... Eagles won but they paid a physical price to do it.. Travel across the country.. I hope I can get 3..

Zona at home.. The place will be nuts Sammy... Eagles won but they paid a physical price to do it.. Travel across the country.. I hope I can get 3..

agree it will be nuts- line should be pick--

but however you are too good of a capper to believe in something like the crowd--

pressure is on zona next week at home- cards play well at home but in a one game spot that means nothing, the more determined team will win the game:smiley_acbe:

Back