NFL 12.7.2008

CapTwo

Richmond Local TV Legend
Carolina -3 (-120) 1.2u
Da Bears -0.5/Ravens +0.5 1.5u

Gata’s ML/ Navy -0.5/ Indy -3.5 1u
Pitt -3 (-120) 1.2u
Fish +1 1.1u

Feels nice to be back in the saddle (I think, we'll see how it goes)
GL this weekend fellas:cheers:

sweeeeppppppppp!

Last edited:
Miami- bills have no offense besides marshawn lynch. Miami has a good physical rush defense and since buffalo has few receiving threats besides lee evans they can sell out on the run, stuff the box, and keep lynch at bay.
Evans has been a good deep threat but recently has shown that if double covered he can be shut down and hell, he has LOSMAN throwing him the ball. the bills have no offense (very predictable as well), and on the other side of the ball have struggled with their pass rush. pennington will have all day to beat them with the short passing game that he works well.
If losman beats me with his arm, so be it. Let him try. Bills have lost 5 of 6 and are struggling.

Pitt- romo has always struggled against blitzing defenses, and now he has to go against one that brings pressure from EVERY position and has so many different looks that they really keep opposing QB’s guessing all game. Romo has not been tested all year IMO, his pussy was hurting during the tampa and g-men games, and the only tough defenses he has faced all year is the skins but they don’t blitz as often as people think, they run a 4-3.... now he has to go up aganist the #1 defense in the NFL??

also still not sold that romo’s pinky injury has fully healed. He has been practicing with a splint on, for the most part, and who has he faced these last 2 weeks? 9ers and hawks both at home? Big deal. Sure he beat Washington before that but not because HE had a good game. 3 picks and under 200 yards passing.

I read demarcus ware is going to be in a knee brace, and marion barber is also questionable for the game. I think dallas is going to be more worried about their next 3 games more then this one, in which they have 2 NFC east games, ESPECIALLY the giants next week at home , and face a very tough ravens team as well.

Carolina- division rivalry, revenge game in that tampa spanked them 27-3 earlier in the year.... 6-0 at home. primetime MNF game.
tied for division lead with the bucs, could have tiebreaker implications as well. huge game for them, tampa having some injury problems as well. huge game for the panthers....
as for the rest of the games ill give some thoguhts tomorrow i really dont feel like typing anymore lol

Last edited:
I have that every now again, usually after a bad streak, and just have to get away from this. Hope the layoff renews you...bol

I go back and forth on the Pitt game, but I would not want to back Romo here, don't know how or why he was given superstar status, I don't think he's earned it yet.

On Miami and I lean to Carolina too -

MiamiDolphinsAFL3.gif

33-37586-F.jpg

miami_dolphins_cheerleaders.jpg

I had to throw in some Dolphin mojo that I knew you'd love. GL Cap. :36_11_6:

GL, Cap. Looks like a winning card, bro. :shake:

Not a Panther fan...but they are the side to play on Monday.

btw...cheerleaders :smiley_acbe:

thanks fellas...

havent suffered an L yet (although pitt was kind of lucky) and need ravens ML to complete that teaser... then carolina in the MNF game.

i really dont care though, all this is bittersweet. my jets lost an important game to the fucking 9ers. money is money, but jets are forever. woulda rather had a 2-4 day and a jets win!
MCG- dont ever post that in my thread again u bastard:whip:
do you know how much it pained me to play the fish?!?!?!?!

big yanks- i dont think anyone likes the panthers.... but steve smith is the man. gotta give it to the man who gives it 110% every year no matter the circumstances. hope u had a good day bro

kyle- BOL on your card man

tito- looks like you had a good day as well, good shit

thanks Joe P....

sorry favre and my jets put up such a pathetic offensive showing and couldnt get you your over...

playcalling by schotty was terrible- favre was terrible- never got washington involved in the offense- abandoned the run early... just was a very predictable offensive gameplan by the jets, similar to what we saw early in the season when favre was getting comfortable with the playbook. arghhh

Glad to see you back with us degenerates right where you belong.

Finish off those finals kid

Great job, bro.

Too bad Jets shit the bed again. Predictable gameplan? I would say they did not have a gameplan period. Terrible.

Glad to see you back with us degenerates right where you belong.

Finish off those finals kid

thanks playyaaa, feels good to be back. tryna sweep this mothafuckin card with the panthers tonight
slept 2.5 hours last night:whip:

turned in paper at 10 am this mornin

200 question final at 4-6 pm.... followed by a 100 question critical thinking final which will be more taxing than the 200 question one. at fucking 7 pm right after. why do they have to do me back to back like that??

but....after that.......

DRINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Great job, bro.

Too bad Jets shit the bed again. Predictable gameplan? I would say they did not have a gameplan period. Terrible.

thanks, panos.

there are not enough :hang:'s to describe the jets pathetic performances over these last two weeks:

horrible, predictable, playcalling, not getting leon involved in the offense enough, secondary looking atrocious, favre slumping, cotchery slumping, abandoning the run early in games. arghh

schedule was so ridiculously easy, not having to face one quality team in the last 5 games of our season and we're finding a way to fuck this up.

imagine next year when the strength of schedule catches up with us? arghhh

heres to a win next week bro, we REALLY need one:cheers:

Back