NFC Divisional -- Square City

jimmymo

Beer and Betting Belong Together
Money Line Parlay.......get any worse than this??????

New England/Seattle/Green Bay/Denver/Oregon (CFB)........2 units to win 6.6

GL fellas........

ha, was thinking about doing the same thing, but leaving out the CFB game..good luck

Everybody keeps saying denver or green bay will lose, but i think its far more likely the pats or hawks go down personally. Colts are frauds and dallas d isnt the same outdoors. GL i think oregon is most risky actually...

thx fellas...GL this weekend....gonna be a lot of fun.....:shake:

When was the last time all 4 home teams won in the Divisional round?

If we change this question just a bit to "when was the last time no underdog won a game in the divisional round" the answer would be last year.........and last year is also the answer to "when was the last time the best four teams advanced to the Championship games"..........I consider none of the four underdogs a top shelf team......the four favorites are......

But, like I said........Square-City...

I'm not an NFL capper so take this with a grain of salt, before ignoring it completely, but I can't imagine Carolina doing much scoring at all. Feels like they will have to get lucky to get an offensive touchdown.

I think Carolina might get shut out. Late garbage maybe.

Agree about Carolina....dunno how anyone could want to back them after that shit show last week. Special teams are not good and Cam is beyond beat up. I see Seattle rolling.

Dallas is my favorite mutt this weekend....I think they can match points with GB and after their miracle last week they might be this postseason's "horseshoe up their ass" team.

Go time........sharpies can have all the Carolina + they want....yes, I am a homer.....but I also know that this team has insane talent, chemistry and coaching talent.....Carolina has a couple of key injuries.....sorry folks, this get ugly imo........

Seattle -11 v. Carolina.....4 units.......got half this at -10 (-120) on Thursday, but don't have any concerns with this number......Seattle will find a way to score plenty....29-6 Seattle

Thx Trey..GL to you too....

FWIW.......It is 6 hours before gametime and Hawk Alley/Pioneer Square (which, for those that don't know, is the "party area" in the stadium area) is already GOING FUKKIN NUTS......I have peeps down that way that say it is already standing room only in a number of the best pre-func spots......

The 12s are going to represent in a big way...........HFA is a minimum of 6 for this game imo....Carolina must play a near perfect game to have any chance....and a damn, damn good one to cover...

Just saying......I don't know how it is in other cities for playoff games, but this city is just fukkin crazy for this shit....

Back