NFC Divisional Round: New Orleans @ Minnesota

4's turning into 5.5's are fake moves and more often than not indicate a play on the dog.

4 not a key number. 3 and 7 are the master numbers with 6 becoming key in recent years.

Example was last season when Dak with a better team around him played Aaron and his beat up Packers in this very round.

Cows went from -4 to -5.5, just sayin'...

Longer XPs do kinda change things slightly but not much

4 is absolutely and always has been a key number, moreso than 6...not close to the dummy moves between 7.5 and 9.5

6 is way more key than 4.

This season 9 games landed on a final margin of 4.

19 games landed on a final margin of 6.

upload_2018-1-14_11-35-2.png
It all depends on what you consider key I suppose. 3 is king, 7 is queen, 6 is becoming more important due to the longer XP. Then 10 & 4 are next up.

Actually, it's not

Thanks for playing

Since 2014, 78 games have landed on a final margin of 6 and 45 games have landed on 4.

So you're telling me 4 is more key than 6 when the numbers say 6 is more key than 4.

But you're basing it on the long XP which actually makes the 6 more key.

And this has gone astray to a degree

A spread of 4 compared to 4.5 is a deal

It's a bit of a stance

I seem Scott Sharp buy down to 4.5 once. Team took a safety on final play. Final, 7-2. Almost as though it was scripted.

Steez won 11-10 one time, only time in history that score, was in SD watching that shit

Theres more money on Minnesota, that is why it moved. on 5D it makes teasing Saints up to 10 or 11 easy.

The better QB's have a way to overcome diversity.

I cannot trust Keenam in this game, period.

Playoffs are a different animal.

If I'm the league I do not want Keenam vs Foles as my NFC showcase.

It is a QB driven league btw...

I don't know what they want but geez, a battle of back-ups. No thanks.

League is all about the QB, it's pass first. Brees v Brady is more provocative than a Keenam or Nicky Foles vs Brady.

The better QB's have a way to overcome diversity.

I cannot trust Keenam in this game, period.

Playoffs are a different animal.

If I'm the league I do not want Keenam vs Foles as my NFC showcase.

It is a QB driven league btw...
The league may not want Keenum, but the league would love a #1 defense vs. a top offense for the title. Throw in the home team angle, etc. and that's more interesting than Eagles or NO, but I may be a tad biased.

Keenum is one of the best stories in the league this year. They can (and have been) marketing the hell out of that the last 6-8 weeks.

Yes, Brees is easy to sell. Everyone gets that. But not much else interesting about that team tbh.

Keenum is one of the best stories in the league this year. They can (and have been) marketing the hell out of that the last 6-8 weeks.
We hope he's here next year but keep winning it will be one of the other ones there

A bit jaded but Brees and NO are not close to as interesting as Minny possibly playing a home SB

How is that an argument? They are one of the most boring teams to watch in the NFL unless you're a fan

Back