NFC Championship Game Discussion

good to hear about Adams...he has to be healthy enough, they really need him.

Jordy will give it a go, but no way he will do anything. Broken ribs, man there is nothing more painful and limiting (except maybe back issues in terms of limiting mobility)

good to hear about Adams...he has to be healthy enough, they really need him.

Jordy will give it a go, but no way he will do anything. Broken ribs, man there is nothing more painful and limiting (except maybe back issues in terms of limiting mobility)

never had 'em, but i'd be surprised that he wouldn't be able to run/breathe? I get that every hit he takes would be debilitating, but he seems like the type to gut it out

Rodgers vs blitz (no blitz) in playoffs57% comp (67%)4.9 YPA (10.8)1/1 TD/INT (5/0)67.0 passer rating (132.5)ATL 20% blitz rate (30th)

-- Courtesy of Pat Thorman of Football Outsiders.

if you want to sit back in zone against Rodgers, be my guest

Posted this last week but Rodgers now 13-7 ATS when getting 3+. You just don't lay points with bad defenses against elite QBs. ATL D is a total sieve, and for that matter so is GB. Game is going to be 38-35 or 34-31 whoever has the ball last. GB is the play again.

Kind of give "intangibles" edge to GB as well. They absolutely pissed away the NFC championship game two years ago and that left a MAJOR scar on all those players. With a another chance and better matchup it's hard not to see them doing that again. As good as ATL has been all year they are still a VERY young team.

Thought the game over and think ATL is the play. The Rodgers slurpage has reached an all-time high. Heard him interviewed this week and hosts never talked about ATL once. It was all Dallas and what a game it was and the throw, etc, etc. Fact is Matt Ryan was a better QB this season and these are their numbers since GB started their win streak:

Rodgers: 68.9% 300 yards 8.08 YPA 21/1
Ryan: 72.4% 291 yards 9.02 YPA 17/3

The QB matchup is even in this game despite what the media/popular opinion is. GB has been rolling because they have been 10x better at QB than their opponents. That's not the case in this game. ATL is more balanced, better coached, and have simply been better than GB all year.

Adams rumored to have high ankle sprain, Nelson broken ribs, and Geronimo injured. No way those guys will be 100% and they'll need to be to keep up with an ATL O that will score at will on this D. Once young DAL team shook off the rust/nerves last week they moved it all will. If that game was 5 min longer the Cowboys would have won. No rust/shakiness for ATL here.

never had 'em, but i'd be surprised that he wouldn't be able to run/breathe? I get that every hit he takes would be debilitating, but he seems like the type to gut it out

he does seem like the type to gut it out. but i'm not sure how he will even raise his arms to catch a pass. even if he is feeling ok, the first hit he takes he will be done. maybe just bring him in for him to do deep fly routes or whatever.

no Clayborn for Atl d-line...even better for the over!

Don't forget tha falcons have two dynamic running backs, both are total mismatches in the passing game. The other side has a WR playing RB.

he does seem like the type to gut it out. but i'm not sure how he will even raise his arms to catch a pass. even if he is feeling ok, the first hit he takes he will be done. maybe just bring him in for him to do deep fly routes or whatever.

no Clayborn for Atl d-line...even better for the over!

well if one hit is all it takes then he can't be active cuz falling to 52 men is too big of a deal.

Nelson, Allison and Adams did not practice today so that has to be a concern even if they do play

I don't like the juice I had to eat but bet the following:

Aaron Rodgers Over 20.5 yards rushing -145
Jared Cook longest reception Over 22.5 yards -125
Tevin Coleman Over 2.5 receptions -135
Devonta Freeman Over 32.5 receiving yards -135

Will bet one more player tackling prop once 5d puts theirs up and I can compare prices with BOL

I like the Rodgers rushing prop CK but the -145 scared me off, still might add it. On the Cook prop with ya

I like the Rodgers rushing prop CK but the -145 scared me off, still might add it. On the Cook prop with ya

NFL betting for me is more for fun than real return on investment so I'm a bit more liberal with what I'll take price wise. He had 6 for 60 last game

I'm way down on Atlanta's defense but I did notice last week that Russ had plenty of plays with time, just couldn't find an open receiver. Pack receivers are a ton better imo than SEA, and I doubt Jordy is even 50% of himself, but Adams out there makes a difference. Not real sure if ATL can play that well in the defensive backfield in back to back weeks, and I'm a huge fan of points in the dome on the fast track. But it was impressive at least, by an unimpressive defense to me.

If the Falcons play defense even a fraction of what they did last week I thank that ARod prop sails over because he's not afraid to tuck and run

I think Austin Hooper is gonna be involved a lot today too.
So much focus on the double headed RBs & Julio the beast

So will Atlanta do what they do or blitz more? Most of these NFL teams are stubborn and so I expect them to stick to what they do.

That's all? In the playoffs, public fade?

C'mon twink, I want some juice here

Just seems like the whole world is on the over...

Even the casual man on the radio, w/o even saying it.

Interesting game

I haven't even glanced at %s or numbers.....

I am strictly talking about what I've seen on discussion boards, etc

Just seems everyone is in
Love with a NFC Champ game OVER lines in the 60s..

Just seems like the whole world is on the over...

Even the casual man on the radio, w/o even saying it.

Interesting game
Think
it goes over but not betting until live if I go that route
I do agree over looks too easy and books definitely want under

Give me two three and outs to start game and I'll look at live over
But we've seen this many times before...we all expect a shootout and then get a 13-10 half time score and it stays under

Atl would be smart to run the ball (and are more equipped to of two teams) and keep AR off field....that would certainly hurt over tickets

Back