NEWSLETTERS NCAA WEEK 6 - NFL WEEK 5

I might check a few of these out. I used to buy a bunch of these back in the day. Does Dr Bob still have a sheet? Think we used to get that one.

Best thing about the newsletters is the schedule/score/ATS logs. Those are useful.

Made me chuckle, looked at Red Sheet and CKO. Red Sheet has UF and VT as top two picks and CKO has UF and VT as top 2 of 3 picks. I smiled because when my friend and I used to actually buy a bunch of these sheets we quickly learned that when all sheets agreed the games often turned out different. Funny how that works sometimes.

UF seems so easy. VT is very popular.

Made me chuckle, looked at Red Sheet and CKO. Red Sheet has UF and VT as top two picks and CKO has UF and VT as top 2 of 3 picks. I smiled because when my friend and I used to actually buy a bunch of these sheets we quickly learned that when all sheets agreed the games often turned out different. Funny how that works sometimes.

UF seems so easy. VT is very popular.
I agree. I don't necessarily use these for picks, but more for information. Maybe I should rethink that though.....I really, really suck in college football so far this season. I blame COVID. LOL

I like reading some of the reasoning. You can usually tell if it is BS, sometimes you learn something. I really don't like reading them until I've formed my own opinion though because I don't want my starting starting point to be somebody else's opinion.

Again, the logs the sheets do is the best part of them I think (since I don't keep my own). I actually print off somebody's logs every week to keep next to me while I am looking at matchups and watching games.

Back