New Years Eve...

SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
First I am little backwards today so CBB first:

Mid Tenn St -1 -110 {2units} Win
Georgia +1 -110 {5units}
Over 145 -118 Georgia {2units}
Over 61 -123 1st H Duke {2units} Loss (Fuckin 1 point!)
Richmond +2 -104 {2units} ML +139 {1unit}
Over 67 -119 Clemson 1st Half {2units}
Dayton +22.5 -110 {3units} ML +6000{1/4unit}
UCLA -9.5 -108 {4units}
Under 147 -110 {2units}

Leans: Maryland -12 +103 1st H , Over 69.5 -125 Terps 1st H and Duke -16 1st H..

2nd H:
Georgia PK -104 {3units}
Under 68.5 -120 Duke {2units}
Siena +10.5 -108 {2units}
Und er 78.5 -108 UCLA {3units}

Last edited:
NBA:

Knicks +7 -110 {3units} ML +245{1/2u}
Over 194 -111 NY{3units}

This is a slightly better spot for NY on the road though the early start concerns me. Last 2 road games have come on the heels of crazy home games and not to mention a SU PHO loss. The Knicks really lack defensive stoppers and LAC has managed about 100 per at home...so do themath for the total...Basically I know LAC is playing better but this tends to be a close game and I have to think this line is abit high if LAC is laying 7.5 and 8.5 to a Pierce-less Boston club and Bosh-less Raps....

Pistons +5.5 -110 {2units} ML +187 {1/2unit}

Still not overly impressed with thr Suns on thr road. Billups is out which means Delfino should start and wouldnt be shocked to see Lindsey Hunter return either. Basically even if Billups is worth 3 points in the spread would have you expected to see PHO favored in Motown?? I wouldnt have so an inflated line...The Suns have had nearly no success against DET and while Billups loved playing the Suns his play of late was lackluster. If you worried about the offense then just look at the NYK game...they can score w/o Billups....

Well Hawks & Spurs...Let me put it to you like this the Hawks right now are the Ugly chick I wouldnt fuck with your dick.....

Team Totals :

Over 99.5 -108 Spurs {unit}
Over 100.5 -108 LAC {unit}
Over95.5 -108 Houston {3units}

I am so involved in NFL and even NCAAB the NBA isnt real interesting today..

I understand why people ike PHO but I had DET -1 with Billups so really anything above -2.5 I just see as to expensive. I dont buy into NBillups being missed very much even being the ultra important PG he is. Added fuel is DET off 2bad losses they either bounce back here or start to reel...

<TABLE id=tblPropFut onmouseover="changeto(event, '#F6C88F')" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#EEEEEE')" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR id=ignore_a11><TD colSpan=3>NBA General Props: NBA Player Props - 12-31-2006

</TD></TR><TR class=CT3 id=ignore_b11><TD width="15%">Sun 12/31</TD><TD colSpan=2>Most Points Scored : (see tie breaker rules)</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD>12:35 PM</TD><TD class=MBB>2101 Joe Johnson</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+332</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>2102 Richard Hamilton</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+263</TD></TR><TR class=MBB><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>2103 Dirk Nowitzki</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+284</TD></TR><TR class=hiliteRow><TD width="15%"> </TD><TD class=MBB>2104 Ray Allen</TD><TD class=MBB width="25%">+254</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Richard Hamilton {2units}...with Biillups out he will try to do more and be asked to do mure...Raja Bell is a tough matchup but its still a Suns game...

Nice start the entire basketball card just so uninteresting...I am probably the lone sould loving the last week of the NFL!

I am the KING of 1 pt losses!! Rasheed Wallace is basically the only reason Suns covered and Pistons didnt win SU. he just decided to take every important shot and go 4-17 and 0-7 from 3...wonder what would have happened if they feed Rip some of those shots or give it to somone is the post? Crazy shit....I just cant see laying chalk with the Suns..they get the win and deserve it but they lose if Wallace isnt Mr.Selfish...

I think Wallace's subpar play was more than made up with some lucky ass shots by Flip down the stretch. Plus, Raja shouldn't have been T'd up a 2nd time... he should have been in there down the stretch. Nash didn't rest a minute down the stretch... they weren't losing in that building this year.

Wallace isn't 100%.. but he played some good defense... just a much better team here even with Billups on the court IMO is the Suns.

I seriously doubt no matter how many lucky baskets you can attribute to Flip you could have made up Wallace 's performance...13misses is basically 13 turnovers and instead of the 33 points you missed out on you had 0. Subpar is kind he singlehandely lost them the game...just look at every miss he had...crucial spot...and 7 missed three's..he hasnt done worse then 0-4 all season...he picked a bad time to be a ball hog......if he maybe passed up on some of those shots it could have been a differnt story.....down 5 after the Nash and 1 guess hwo took the three?? 13 misses is ridiculous in 17 shots as is 7 missed 3's.....anywhere near 50% and they win.....just my take I dont care about lucky baskets...one guy hogged the ball and cost them game IMO...how many times was Pho even up 6? Not very many in the final 18 minutes...Wallace kept forcing...

I dont fault anyone for taking PHO games a crapshot....

I just think it sad whne these guys try to takeover games and forget they have teammates....like Kobe and his 48 shots in Char no one else cracked 10......I would have serious words with my so called teammates in the lockerroom...

totally agree SN...Delfino was shooting pretty well, too. And he had the only 3pter the stones made...

rip
delfino
tayshaun
murray
mcdyess
maxiell

....all were shooting a LOT better than sheed. What was he thinking?

redbearde said:
totally agree SN...Delfino was shooting pretty well, too. And he had the only 3pter the stones made...

rip
delfino
tayshaun
murray
mcdyess
maxiell

....all were shooting a LOT better than sheed. What was he thinking?

That was sort of a rant I had in me after Kobe Charlotte performance. As a fan and basketball player its sickening to see someone shot 45+ times and no one else in over 63 minutes of ball take more then 10...tonite I probably let it out cause I was on DET. It was still an honest rant though...as you said everytone else was hitting 50%...which percentage doesnt mean much by they were getting quality looks and converting...every possession DET neeeded a bucket Wallace was shooting it....just a shame...

Last 3 of the YEAR!

Over 100.5 Denver team {3units}
Over 103.5 -116 Seattle team {3units}
Under 201 -110 Lakers {3units}

I am outta here! Happy New Year!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Sports I like thos team totals alot! Happy New Year bro! good luck!</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Back