New to the board! My Week 4 Leans...Thoughts/comments appreciated!

dfresh

Pretty much a regular
Hey seems to be a lot of real intelligent people on this board and I really like the attitude around this place so now on to what my leans are...

Temple UNDER 10.5 for the Game

Only 3 points in 3 games and are now going against a team (Western Michigan) that held Virginia and Toledo to only 10 points each. I can't see Temple getting more than either of those teams especially on the road.

WV -11.5 for 1st Half

WV Starts out fast and scores in bunches. I am much more confident in this first half line than I am the line for the spread for the whole game.

Virginia Tech -27

VT is usually good at covering these kind of spreads...

I'm a bit concerned with VT as I think Cincy may have gained some confidence from their first half at Ohio State. Temple play I really like, I'll have to look in on that. Is that a Pinny offering? West Virginia is going to be a line I'm going to hit HARD.

What do you like out in PAC 10 country by you?

Also check you PM's...

I'm on WVU as well for the game and 1st Half.

I personally tend to shy away from team totals on the UNDER - especially low ones. You never know what kind of garbage points a team can get, especially shitty ones like Temple. You can easily see a team with no offense get a TD off punt or KO return, interception return, or last minute score against the 3rd string D in a blowout.

If I'm betting a team total, I always look for a good OVER situation.

On the VT play, I have no opinion other than a back door cover possibility. I prefer 1st half plays instead with spreads over 20+ points.

Good luck in your plays and welcome to the best board out there!

Fondy, how'd you know we reppin' the West Coast? Thizzzzzz!

Anyways, that Texas 1st Q and 1st Half was $$$$$ last week...I'm thinking WVU could be the play this week (I already locked in WVU -4.5 for the 1st Q) but it scares me

You've never once mentioned Va Tech to me homo, I know you just pulled that bet outta your ass :an_roll_laugh:

BTW, Fondy...the Temple Team Total can be found on TheGreek.com...but some fucker bet it down to 10 before we could get it @ 10.5

Oh yeah and Fondy, there is no good Pac-10 plays this week IMO...

I can EASILY see ASU covering against Cal, but then again, I could see Cal winning by 21...so thats a no play

Fuck the UCLA game, I have no idea..

Stanford sucks

and...Arizona will beat USC straight up, lock in Arizona if you can get us @ +22 or more

I'm not sure yet but I'm feeling good about the top rush offense against a bottom 5 rush defense and the way WV starts out im feeling so good I may drop 5 units on the 1st half line money;

Well Cal will cover at home against ASU, they will win by two TDs now that they have found a QB in Longshore and ASU hasnt really impressed over Nevada, NAU, or Colorado and wont be prepared to play Cal.

UCLA and Washington really is a coin flip to me

Stanford does suck

PS Moose so much for homework huh? :down:

Yo!

Adding West Virginia 1st Quarter at -4.5

....and contimplating a play on Cal over ASU.

....and a possible play on Alabama/Arkansas UNDER 38

Man how did u get -4.5..
Anyways it doesnt matter that much. Like 10 - 3 is a win for both of us
7 - 0 is a win for both of us
10 - 6 is a loss for both. 7 - 3 is a loss for both.
Oh well good luck

and...Arizona will beat USC straight up, lock in Arizona if you can get us @ +22 or more

:new_shocked:

Pretty bold statement there. We will see on Saturday. GL Moose.​

Back