New Orleans/Seattle Total

BetCrimes1984

CTG Big Brother
Under 206.5

- all my stats based on opening lines & regulation scores, unless otherwise noted.

New Orleans

- is U/O 9-5 (2 pts off 11-3) at an average of 185.5 points in a home game following a road game, this season.

- is U/O 12-5 (1 pt off 13-4) at an average of 178.8 points when playing a 3rd game in 4 nights, this season. Since Paul returned to the team, they are U/O 3-1 at an average of 184.7 points. They have recorded only 1 total surpassing 200 points in this spot this season.

- is U/O 3-2 at an average of 187.2 points in home games since Paul's return, as opposed to U/O 1-5 at an average of 200.8 points in road games. They are conceding an average of 90.8 points at home, compared to 100.1 points on the road, since his return.

- has conceded 100 reg. points (or more) in 3 straight games just once this season. The 3rd game in that instance was a road game which saw them concede exactly 100 points. They concede an average of 89.2 points when coming off having conceded 100 reg. points (or more) in their prior 2 games, this season. They have conceded such entering this game tonight.

Seattle

- is U/O 10-12 at an average of 202.5 points in games that both R.Allen & R.Lewis play in, as opposed to U/O 6-15 at an average of 205.1 points in games only R.Allen plays in.

- is U/O 5-5 at an average of 201.5 points in road games which both Allen & Lewis play in, as opposed to U/O 3-6 at an average of 208.6 points in road games which only Allen plays in. Seattle concede an average of 99.9 points in game which they both play, as opposed to 110.1 points in games only Allen plays in. This is reflected in the fact they are 5-5 SU in the former games, but only 1-9 SU in the latter games. A more competitive Sonics team is a less defensive liability.

With Seattle carrying over the image of an Over team from last season (49-32-1 to Over), it came as no suprise that the lines this team got were adjusted to begin this season so their Over record didnt get off to as fast a start as it did last year (O/U 22-7-1 first 30 games). Then Allen went down and came a decent little Under period, which tail ended with Lewis getting hurt. With the perception then that this team had already suffered for Allen's loss, and would continue to do so with the other leg of their double act now absent, their total lines went the other way and despite his absence their Over production flourished. Now Mr. Lewis is back, and I'm expecting another swing of the adjustment pendulum. IMO, I think the number for this game is one of those adjustments. As heavy scoring as Nawlins totals have been recently, most have been road games, and the home games that have gone Over have been due either to OT or their pounding their uncompetitive opposition. I don't expect Seattle to lack competitiveness for this game.

Last edited:
Thanks, Austin. A lot of early games look headed Over, and I'm also expecting the new Under run to start before the day is done, re: the trend thread.

10 points in the final min of the 1st
18 pts in the final 2 mins of the 3rd

both due to crazy 3 ball shooting

but that still couldnt moose this bitch. This was a 180s game is disguise.

but that still couldnt moose this bitch

Funny shit...Great call...we both cashed in on this game...you total and me side....

Its like SHAKE & BAKE....

LMAO

Great Job Crimes :shake:

Thanks, Austin. Wasn't a small bet by me, after the crap that was the Spurs vs the Hawks, I'm more than pleased. And as an aside, I went for a walk on a what is another beautiful day. These walks are working a charm, lol.

BossUp:cheers:

Back