New England @ Baltimore

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
8-4-1 MNF YTD (67%)
54-47-2 YTD (54%)
50-43-2 ATS YTD (54%)

3-5 Totals (37%)

So Belichick is going back to his old turf. Interesting. I also dont think that he will be focusing on running up any score and just winning the game as it was evident last week when they beat a beat up Philly team by just 3 points. Its time to start protecting their key players and getting ready for play-offs. There is no way NE covers 19 points tonight on what is supposed to be very windy conditions and what may be the Raven's Super Bowl. You think the Ravens will be fired up for this one? You betcha.

Baltimore Ravens +19

Honestly Shark - do you love that side, or are you picking it because of what happened last week?

Also, don't you HAVE to love the Under if you think the Ravens cover? They've scored 14 touchdowns ALL season, and now they are supposed to get 2-3 in this game, against the best team in the league? Because they are going to need 17-21 to cover agaisnt New England, and I don't see that happening, not at all. Doesn't Under have to be golden here?

Honestly Shark - do you love that side, or are you picking it because of what happened last week?

Also, don't you HAVE to love the Under if you think the Ravens cover? They've scored 14 touchdowns ALL season, and now they are supposed to get 2-3 in this game, against the best team in the league? Because they are going to need 17-21 to cover agaisnt New England, and I don't see that happening, not at all. Doesn't Under have to be golden here?

2 things to say to you.

#1.....I LOVE THIS SIDE....Ravens WILL cover.
#2.....Under IS golden but I dont like to play totals.

it's%20a%20beautiful%20thing.gif

If you like the Ravens you have to think they will win the game it is as simple as that.

Case in point- New Englands only two non covers, vs INDY and PHILLY, they were losing the game in the 4th qtr to both of these teams.

Vs Buffalo they were laying points, points disappeared right away, this team is that good, +19 is not a lot to lay vs a team like Balty who will come out doing their little Ray Lewis dance in the endzone and then fall flat on their face after that.

IF you take Ravens you have to think they can win the game or then you are just praying they cover the number.

Good luck though I see the reason behind your play

If you like the Ravens you have to think they will win the game it is as simple as that.

As simple as that? What am I missing here? New England is not going to run up the score. They will coast, on the other hand, Baltimore will be trying to play their best game all year. They cover. Now THAT, is as simple as that ! haha :shake:

yeah only time will tell SHARK!

BUt that is dangerous what you are thinking, Pats do not coast, they score Td's, I don't think BELLICHECK is saying ok if we are up 10 start running the ball, they keep scoring that is his mindset

I agree with you that it's about time for New England to be conservative and stop racking up the score, but all their players are so talented that I don't even think they need to intentionally rack it up anymore. All the receivers are capable of catching almost anything Brady throws. The Ravens is a slumping team that's inconsistent offensively. I only saw a couple raven games on Sundays, but that one MNF game against Pitt was HORRIBLE. They couldn't throw or catch the ball. Maybe it was the rain or even the team as a whole. I'll be going on New England and the over. Knowing New England will score at least 5 TDs a game. BOL tonight.

Like the play shark.:cheers:

No one can predict what Bellicheck (spelling??) will do, but I think his whole mission every season is to lock up home field advantage throught the playoffs. Last season they didn't and look what happened. The Pats have already taken the division, and even though they dont really "lay off games", and look forward to next week, they are human. Im on the Ravens at +19, seems like we are the only ones.

Give me the HOME DOG ON MONDAY NIGHT GETTING 19 POINTS:cheers:

GL Shark. I hate it when we are on opposite sides, but we are tonight..:cheers:

im worried Belichick may be unhappy with his teams' performance last week and may play this game full speed well into the 4th qt., which would not be in favor of the ravens covering ... prolly no play tonight for me ... but of course best of luck!

Like the play shark.:cheers:

No one can predict what Bellicheck (spelling??) will do, but I think his whole mission every season is to lock up home field advantage throught the playoffs. Last season they didn't and look what happened. The Pats have already taken the division, and even though they dont really "lay off games", and look forward to next week, they are human. Im on the Ravens at +19, seems like we are the only ones.

Give me the HOME DOG ON MONDAY NIGHT GETTING 19 POINTS:cheers:

Well malapeet, looks like we're getting +19 on the second half :smiley_acbe:
Lets hope Baltimore has some gas left in them.

I knew Baltimore was gonna play like it was their Superbowl malapeet. 19 points was just waaaaaay too much on MNF. One more quarter to go
unbelieveble.gif

Nice hit, they should have won the game , outright as they were ripped by refs

I agree Sammy. But it was not just the refs. Bad timing on that time out after they had a stop on 4th down. Also the players getting 35 yards in penalties at the end didnt help their field goal scoring chances. I think the Pats know in their hearts that they were beat. Thats 2 close games now. I think a blueprint has been laid out in defending against the Pats. Its definitely going to be an interesting playoffs. :cheers:

Back