NEW 2017-18 CTG Fantasy NBA

Tough to draft with such short notice without getting confirmation from everyone. Last msg I saw was that draft was rescheduled. I had no idea draft was still at 9 and my team was auto picked. Not cool.

Tough to draft with such short notice without getting confirmation from everyone. Last msg I saw was that draft was rescheduled. I had no idea draft was still at 9 and my team was auto picked. Not cool.

It was tough to get this together in time. But we got enough to proceed and went forward. Couple others auto drafted. I won the league 2 years ago with an auto drafted team. I missed half my picks. Propose me something and I’ll probably accept.

Sorry about that. I had no idea the draft was changed but anything can happen.

Ive updated the settings so we are indeed starting WEEK 1.

Not sure what I’m going to do honestly. I’ve never once played in a league where I’ve been auto drafted. I put a lot of effort into drafting for value and not based on yahoo pre rankings.

I did my draft on the fly. I'd hate to see anyone play for a few weeks and then decide to quit like last year but it is what it is at this point.

Played in plenty of leagues where someone has an auto draft and were competitive or won/finished in money.

Last edited:
Auto draft is not a killer, my first 8 rounds were auto drafted and I'll probably wind up better off as a result. So much changes over the course of the season Gorg, pick up with what you got and adapt. I was pumped to see that I got Hayward when I did, and we all saw how that turned out last night.....

Fantasy BBall is all about how you manage your team and bounce back from injuries and guys underperforming that you drafted. You'll be fine if you make the right decisions from here on.

Congrats to...

1) Pass TheMeatballahs! (Who is that?)
2) Just Passing Through! (Who is that?)
3) Renew

looks like we never determined payout for this year with 10 people instead of 12, think we were just happy to get a league together that it never was discussed.

Last year we did 200 to season winner then 600/300/100 so can break that down by percentages and payout.

Previous years I believe payouts were 600/400/100 (when someone didn’t pay their buy-in) and 700/350/150.

Back