Needs to Win or who is Sitting Thread.

Unlike you and me, most people aren't giving up an entire weekend for football. It's not feasible.

There are 4 weekend time slots and the early Saturday game will always be the one that gets tossed if you are in marketing/sales....it's simply the easiest to dismiss. It will always have the lowest viewership of the 4 games and suits don't want to waste that on a large market team.

I just can’t believe they would put Herbert vs lawerence there. I’m not saying you wrong it just shocking to me. If titans win of course it goes there, not even us want to see them!

I just can’t believe they would put Herbert vs lawerence there. I’m not saying you wrong it just shocking to me. If titans win of course it goes there, not even us want to see them!
Best way I can put it

How many Herbert and Lawrence jerseys are being sold in StL? Probably have to drive a country mile just to find one.

Best way I can put it

How many Herbert and Lawrence jerseys are being sold in StL? Probably have to drive a country mile just to find one.

Beats me. I’m not sure where ppl buy jerseys around here anymore or if St. Louisans buy nfl jerseys at all. We probably a bad example considering there prob more xfl jerseys sold here give stl disdain for the league!! Lol

I would think nationally that Herbert amd Lawrence are pretty high jersey sellers but we know how out of touch I am with “normal ppl”!! Lol

Surely burrow Jersey has become a big seller and marketing Lawrence and Herbert just makes the most sense to me since they gonna be a huge part the future success of the league.

Beats me. I’m not sure where ppl buy jerseys around here anymore or if St. Louisans buy nfl jerseys at all. We probably a bad example considering there prob more xfl jerseys sold here give stl disdain for the league!! Lol
It was hypothetical, I know you get the point

Very real possibility that KC/Bengals are in that dreaded time slot in a couple weeks depending on the other matchups.....because Middle America

Food for thought from Forbes, I disagree with the Lions being 31st and Houston where they are, not sure how much this reflects tv markets but probably fairly in line outside of a couple.

Yes, they have graduated.

Tennessee or Jax will be the replacement.

Jags won’t be there long assuming Lawrence continues his accent which I think pretty likely. Maybe @KJ got me on this one but I really think we have moved into a era where star QBs move the needle as much as most markets. Lawrence just needs to have a Burrow type playoff run and jags start being in prime slots (other than the garbage thu game they already get thrown in), maybe won’t happen this year but think it coming.

Back