need college football real bad right now

majent

Oklahoma Sooners
best distraction in the world to all of life's ups and downs.

I think it's one of the few sports that no matter the season, the new players and story lines always seem to make it interesting.

8 days until kickoff.

cheers everyone.

Just got my fix listening to Dari and Mel on the radio this morning. They get me psyched for the games. Getting close. . .

:cheers3:

VK you're a UTEP fan? I never knew.

I graduated from UTEP. One of my buddies just sent me a new UTEP shirt, and there is a chance that I might be in El Paso next weekend to help an old friend move his parents to the Houston area.

I graduated from UTEP. One of my buddies just sent me a new UTEP shirt, and there is a chance that I might be in El Paso next weekend to help an old friend move his parents to the Houston area.

Well you might cover but you ain't winnin' ;-)

Just be smart and don't go crazy with the quality QB backup snaps. At Ohio State afterwards .. go through the motions please.

I'm extremely concerned about the game at The Shoe, just as I was about the game in Norman last year. tOSU has tremendous football players who happen to be great athletes, too. Extremely well-coached team. They should be scary good this year.

Back