NE opens at -3.5

Doesn't surprise me you say that, Throwback. I know how you like the dogs.

I may not bet this unless it's really, really small. But I wanted some value on NE and by the time this line gets done I think the only value will be on Indy.

Brady and Manning suck...

They are immobile, boring, pocket passers.

Brady and Manning suck...

They are immobile, boring, pocket passers.

spongebob.gif

It could go to five, but five's a dead number so it wouldn't matter much.

It'll probably stay at 4.5 this week unless, for whatever reason, they want to let it slide to 6.

Big game, you'll get a lot of casual bettors on it so I'd imagine they'll want to keep it around a key number.

What kind of effort do you think your eagles are going to bring next week Joe? I'm going to take -3 tomorrow, Dallas gets revenge from last xmas.

Let's put it this way, Diz, when I saw the schedule I would have much rather have had this game be in Dallas for just that reason.

In Dallas Philly loses this game by 14.

Problem is, it's in Philly, at night, on MNF.

Now, that ended up meaning s**t against the Redskins.

But this is Dallas, and it is really the season. Lose this game and you're 0-3 in the division and 3-5 overall. That pretty much ends it given that you have to go to NE, Washington, and Dallas later in the year.

So you have to win.

And they could, but here's the problem, the Eagles cannot score in the redzone. They just can't. For any number of reasons, but unless Westbrook can run it in, they're not scoring.

Now, LJ Smith is back, thank God, so that will help, but if your CBs play tight and jam the Eagles WRs, it's likely going to be a long night for Donovan.

Also, the line played pretty good today, so that suggests they're due for a bounce next week.

I think the Eagles either win a relatively close one or they get their clock cleaned by double digits.

Obviously I'm hoping for the former.

Also, if you like Dallas, I'd take it now, I think this line is only going to go up.

And my mistake, it's on Sunday night, not MNF. Same basic thing, though, Philly at night, scary place to be if you're wearing a star on your body somewhere.

I am I'm just waiting for my book to put it up.

Damn I didnt know it was a primetime game. The Dallas secondary is starting to get healthy, Henry praticed this past week and he will be much welcomed. It all depends on what kind of McNabb we get. If Dallas can get pressure early I like their chances.

Dallas run D has been pretty good most of the season, I'm sure they will key on B West, because if he goes, then the eagles go.

In theory, ED, you 'should' win.

What makes it a little more interesting is the atmosphere. Very favorable for the Birds.

But they've just played so poorly this year.

You obviously dont know me well enough if you think Im not putting money on the Birds as an underdog...

Ill be the idiot taking them on the ML at new england after thanksgiving...
Yeah I know you're from Philly and you can tell from my tag that I'm a Cowboys homer. I'm just messing with ya ;)

As ridiculous as the whole 'we dont get any respect' angle is, i think this may be the one time where Indy has the case for it moreso than the Pats

and I think the Colts know they have no chance of winning in Foxboro in the playoffs so they need this one just a little bit more than the Pats do...

and theyre one of two teams who i think have a legitimate chance of actually beating New England (the other being San Diego - though their chances are much smaller, theyre the only team other than the colts i could even make a case for beating the Pats - ya know, until the sports karma gods send Ray Lewis into shank Brady when theyre up 40 in that Monday night game and hes tossing the ball around still, then all bets are off...)

Fuck the books.

Why don't the fuckers just balance the action setting Colts +6.5?

It's not like it's free money anyway.

They should at least try to bring an ATS loss to the psychoPats, when it would cost them nothing.

Going against the colts @ home is usually asking for trouble but do not forget last year in the playoffs before the patriot meltdown the score was 21-3 Pats. Yes with those WR's.

Its been 3 straight losses to the Colts and I think this is where the tide turns in favor of the Pates.

Back