ND just dropped to 3 at pinny...

JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
First time I've seen it personally...I like the bounceback spot and the fact that ND lost at home to MSU last year...

Maybe I get a 2.5 later, but I'm taking it now...

First time everyone else seen a 3?

Forgot to mention...in this verbal sparring war and motivated coaches...I think fat Charlie's gotta get the edge over the King of Dung, John L Smith..

Well, I saw that as well about 30 minutes ago.

I should have played Sparty at the 4,5 but oh well.

I understand the Weis, revenge, bounceback factor large but I cannot ignore how poor this team is on defense. In fact, MSU who is always suspect on defense is a bit better than ND this season.

Its going to be a shootout. If you like ND..I feel this is as low as it goes.

Don't underestimate a night game at MSU. Them kids are crazy up there. Its going to be electric.

U know if ND beat UM, I liked MSU as well as u...but that woulda been at the 7 or whatever it may have been...that nd/mich game throws both games outta whack by 3 pts IMO...I've watched Sparty play and I'm not as impressed w/ Ringer as some...Stanton is another story...he's very good .....he's going to have to make plays w/ his legs IMO for MSU to get it done...

The way this game is playing out, I think it's really settin up nice ND...

GL bro..

I do also think we gotta be careful about one game overreactions...everyone here seemed to think ND's D had improved w/ good showings vs GT, PSU...that game Sat was just a strange game....ND isn't nearly that bad and MICH not nearly that good...both teams are top 10, somewhere in between IMO...

Well...I said the ND defense was horrible during summer. I regressed slightly and said its a bit better that nlast year after GT.

Lets understand that the first two opponents were Tech and PSU. They looked like they should against tech. PSU moved ball at will but fucked themselves. I consider PSU an avearge offense.

Michigan had a good gameplan for that Irish defense and it worked nicely.

Michigan State is the best offense this ND team has seen to date. If you remember right Jump this is the same MSU offense that was dominating your club at your house last year till they got brain locked on that play before the half. It fell apart from there. They can put up points on anybody.

This game will be won ats early IMO. IF ND gets a double didgit lead early its over. If its a tight game I say it ends up as a FG either way most likley.

Lets jump back to 2003. Notre Dame went into Michigan and lost 38-0./ The next week in a bounce back spot at home vs MSU they lost outright as well.

I agree about the first two games...the jury is still out on their D, IMO...

MSU has talent...in that game in Cbus, tOSU had four fumbles in the first half, twice on Ginn muffs on punts inside the fifteen, so that had something to do w/ it...but their O is a handful if it gets rhythm...

MSU's problem is handling adversity...that blocked FG before the half was the game...they don't bounce back from bad things happening...and I think it's a result of their coach...he doesn't handle it well, so they follow suit...

I'm reading/watching both teams since last week, and I'm just really liking how Weiss handled that loss...at this point though, BAR, I would have to disagree on best O they've faced...I think overall, MICH has better talent than MSU...esp at WR and OL...

This game is impossible for me..a no touch.

There are great arguments for both sides.

I will probably do something at the last minute though small just becasue it is an 8pm game.

I'm with you Huntdog, but I'll probably end up playing ND come saturday. This -3 is kind of enticing. I wonder if I can get something better.

No play for me. Lines are just too close and seem to be on target.

B.A.R. said:
Well, I saw that as well about 30 minutes ago.

I should have played Sparty at the 4,5 but oh well.

I understand the Weis, revenge, bounceback factor large but I cannot ignore how poor this team is on defense. In fact, MSU who is always suspect on defense is a bit better than ND this season.

Its going to be a shootout. If you like ND..I feel this is as low as it goes.

Don't underestimate a night game at MSU. Them kids are crazy up there. Its going to be electric.

haha couldnt agree more with you sayin it gets crazy up there.... i got a few buddies who live up there and im definetly goin up there early saturday and starting to get my drink on while watchin football...its for sure gonna be allowed in that stadium with an 8pm kick off

As a MSU alum I can testify the ND is absolute bedlam up there...an 8pm game is just disaster...although students are smarter and not as crazy since they raised the bar in admissions after the riot.

My dumbass got in before the riots and now you need a 3.5 GPA to get in.

Back