NCAAF Week 9

Him playing was not what I wanted when I took that cc/gast under.

On a tangent, isn't this a really tough spot for Hill to get meaningful snaps for CSU? His numbers were not all that great back in 2016 against competition and some of his performances before total garbage time against Boise St this year were not that special either. Also, he had a lot more around him back in 2016 than he has now. Seems like CSU is looking at next year and Wyoming has a very winnable end of year schedule for bowl eligibility. Thoughts?

Him playing was not what I wanted when I took that cc/gast under.

On a tangent, isn't this a really tough spot for Hill to get meaningful snaps for CSU? His numbers were not all that great back in 2016 against competition and some of his performances before total garbage time against Boise St this year were not that special either. Also, he had a lot more around him back in 2016 than he has now. Seems like CSU is looking at next year and Wyoming has a very winnable end of year schedule for bowl eligibility. Thoughts?
I’m a big fan of Hills and have been since he got those aforementioned reps a few years back. He seemed to spark them last game and I think he is just more physically gifted than KJCS. I am a fan of the move, even against a really sound defense. I think they have to go with the more physically gifted passer as a result of how poor the OL run blocks and how that’s a non factor this year. I’m not sure I would agree that he had more around him in 2016, from a skill position standpoint. He had Gallup who is better than anyone they have, but from a talent standpoint, Preston Williams is comparable. Keep in mind he was a five star recruit that went to Tennessee but you can see he just doesn’t have the heart and enough between the ears. It’s obvious the games and drives when he cares, he is unguardable against MWC defenders. Problem is, he loafs too much and has far too many concentration drops. Perhaps someone is in his ear that he is essentially in the contract portion of his season now if he wants to be a millionaire. Warren Jackson will play in the NFL also, I love him. Bisi Johnson has been hurt but is an excellent route runner and reliable target to move sticks. Have a top G5 TE also. Anyway, all that to say, I think they have a top 3 G5 pass catching group and I’m a fan of Hill. The area of concern for me is effort from CSU. It hasn’t been good this year. Perhaps Bobo’s health adversely impacted the team discipline and focus, I don’t kbow. We know Wyoming will try and they do see a favorable defense here and a one dimensional offense so I would not be shocked if they won. I’ve been wrong quite a bit about CSU for past two years so this could be my final fling before I am too scorned.

• Cloudy with occasional showers late at night. Low 41F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

Could have some advantageous weather Friday night for BC game

I'll be at that game, and I just found out they now serve beer, bonus! Weather shouldn't be a factor. Day is supposed to be sunny with clouds rolling in later so the field should be dry. If it does rain during the game it will be near the ass end of it, early 7:00 local start. Heard Dillon will be playing also but based on the line not moving I'm thinking it wasn't much in doubt.

GT starts Tobias Oliver at QB after Johnson saying Marshall would start all week. Wouldn't make much adjustement there, Oliver is really good and did a houdini on 3rd and long that eventually led to TD.

Toledo QB prob out now on penultimate play of 2H. WMU backup has been nice, Toledo has servicable backup as well. Tonight is just a total cluster.

I may way off. But I think Mizzou rolls tomorrow. No way KentLucky can out score them. But if they can get ahead and control Top, Cats gotta a Chance.
Mizzou Run D Vs Cats Run gm is gonna be Fun to watch

Whatcha thinking

I may way off. But I think Mizzou rolls tomorrow. No way KentLucky can out score them. But if they can get ahead and control Top, Cats gotta a Chance.
Mizzou Run D Vs Cats Run gm is gonna be Fun to watch

Whatcha thinking

UK @ Missouri (-7.5/55.5) UK is all run game, they can count on very little from the passing. Good news is that Missouri has one of worst pass defenses in country so Wilson could do better than expected here. Extra good news, Hoak should see the field this week and is good passer. Missouri rush defense is excellent so it's good on good there. UK only two true road games, huge win at Florida and then they got beat up pretty good at aTm. Cats defense is very good against run and pass and they will need to be as Missouri has balance on offense. The Kentucky defense applies to the group of "very goods" that leads me to believe that Mizz/Lock may struggle. Odom is 2-16 SU against teams with winning records so this owuld prob be the biggest win of his career. Two very different tempos, should be an average paced game as a result. Good on good on both sides, UK with UGA on deck and everything to play for. Missouri needs this to go bowling. Sneaky spot for Cats - UK won last 3 - 40-34 LY. The line is likely as shocking to you reading this as it was to me. I had Kentucky as a slight fav in game and was shocked to see them get bet from +5 to +7 at open in very short order. Now 7.5. I don't have a great track record of taking the obvious stuff but I can't resist it here. I've got under 56 as well. The 7.5 is better if Hoak plays more and the U55.5 is better if Wilson plays more. Either way, I gotta take both here and let the game play out. Uneasy feeling about the game though but it's why I only went 1 u on side instead of several which my line variance would indicate I should. Would be very Kentucky football to see them drop this game when they shouldn't but I would also love to see them win this game and next and win the SEC East - would just be fun to see as a long time SEC fan. I'll eat the cheese on the wooden board w metal bar above me, Cats 27-24

KentLucky winning the East......Oye.
What do they think it’s basketball season now.....
That would be like Bama winning the SEC in Basketball. God that there is the last thing I need being a Vols fan.
KentLucky getting good at football, if Bama Basketball......
If Vandy Football ever wins the East ...... The End of Times are near.

Back