NCAAF Week 7

Any advice on Utah and Arizona?
I made the game Utah -19.5/49. If I didn't already have Utah -4 from summer then I prob would have laid the 13 when it was available. I just don't like this Arizona offense at all and I think they are really going to struggle to do anything here. Scary part with laying huge number with Utah is the offense can be finnicky. They will go as far as Huntley will take them. He shows plenty of good and bad each week, so I just held pat and didn't lay it even though by numbers it definitely should be an additonal play. I think it will be something like 31-14, 34-17, 27-10. Something along those lines.

None of my totals match yours there all like 4 points off. You get these at beginning of week right?
If you are just placing your bets for Saturday, today on Friday, you should not attempt to follow me. The only bets you are going to get are going to be my weakest positions against the market and you're gonna end up frustrated. To answer your question, yes, 80/90% will be placed between 3 PM Sunday and 7 PM Monday.

Ok thanks alot CK appreciate the advice

Weeks I don’t start betting till Saturday morning My strategy always been to look for his totals w multiple units and typically the overs cause I don’t feel the line change matters as much on those (particularly the higher ones), as long as they havnt moved more than a td or throw several what I consider key numbers I go ahead w them for single unit plays. Has worked out really well, games he likes to be shootouts havnt disappointed! I think there only been one or 2 occasions the difference came into play which just fine as still profitable :)

This really only the second time I was ready to bet early in week (usually do my nfl early cause cap that myself) and was able to get down on almost all his totals reasonably close to his line (one or 2 points for most part). Still been able to profit off his incredible knowledge of the sport!!

Along the same lines of the last few posts, can you tell us what you'd still play this week at current #'s? Appreciate it & good luck.

Along the same lines of the last few posts, can you tell us what you'd still play this week at current #'s? Appreciate it & good luck.
Bc o58.5, uva +7, Texas am -2.5, Duke if you can get 3, Col ov if you can get 56, Wisconsin +10, WVU o57, S Miss o53.5, Indiana +4, UCF -5, Memphis TT Under 38.5, Vandy +7.5, LSU +7.5, Hawaii o57, UCLA +7 and o53

Bc o58.5, uva +7, Texas am -2.5, Duke if you can get 3, Col ov if you can get 56, Wisconsin +10, WVU o57, S Miss o53.5, Indiana +4, UCF -5, Memphis TT Under 38.5, Vandy +7.5, LSU +7.5, Hawaii o57, UCLA +7 and o53

Reasoning for UVA please? Just seems like such a talent differential, worried about UVA o-line holding up and its run D

Don’t have time for rest of day, unfortunately. It’s on twitter somewhere. Pretty much situational and I think that both defenses can really dominate.

I won’t be back until late tonight or tomorrow, so I won’t be able to answer anymore questions. Hope everybody enjoys the first true day of fall!

WVU/Iowa State Under 27 2H -110 (1 unit)

Funky game script but WVU is absolutely perpexled by this defense. Campbell will grind this.

Back