NCAAF Week 4

I wished I cold get your player props. They seem to be very soft. NFL props seem that way, but they must be at practice looking at the plays being run.

I understand your POV and you make some good points. While VT may not be a great defense, stopping ODU just should be straightforward. I know you follow ODU very closely and I value your insight.

ODUs offense is not good. I do think the running game was improved with Lala Davis but he would have to be a moracle worker to do well today. Duhart is going to be a problem for VT if they single him, which they typically do.

Hey CrimsonK......hope you're doing well (personally, obviously you're crushing games).

Give me some RBs and WRs that you think can explode in these games : UGA, BC, ND, NEB, PITT, TAM, KU, KSU, CLEM, TULANE .... I'm thinking Pooka Williams, Mooney and Ollison......I was thinking Bama game could be a shootout and Tua will actually get to play a good load......your thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Tua Tagolvailoa Over 12.5 completions -105 (1 unit)
Jace Sternberger Over 37.5 rec yards +100 (1 unit)
Trayveon Williams Under 84.5 rush yards -115 (1 unit)

Hey CrimsonK......hope you're doing well (personally, obviously you're crushing games).

Give me some RBs and WRs that you think can explode in these games : UGA, BC, ND, NEB, PITT, TAM, KU, KSU, CLEM, TULANE .... I'm thinking Pooka Williams, Mooney and Ollison......I was thinking Bama game could be a shootout and Tua will actually get to play a good load......your thoughts? Thanks in advance.
Busy morning, I gave some DFS thoughts on twitter for the week, I assume that is what the question is in regards to. I used all the guys you mentioned as well.

56 now, any thoughts on this move Crimson?
Bizarre. I think if you like the over your best option is bet Clemson. The track record Clemson has shutting down this option and now seeing it secxond week in a row has this as prob the most odd move I've seen this year.

Bizarre. I think if you like the over your best option is bet Clemson. The track record Clemson has shutting down this option and now seeing it secxond week in a row has this as prob the most odd move I've seen this year.
They must have known 250 yards was good for 35 points!

Texas Tech QBs Over 29.5 completions -110 (1 unit)
Jonathan Taylor Under 147.5 rush yds -110 (1 unit)
Noah Fant Over 34.5 rec yards -105 (1 unit)
Kylin Hill Over 72.5 rush yards -110 (1 unit)

Georgia Tech Team Total Under 18.5 -110 (1.5 units)
This one is/was brutal...

Snagged it at 19.5 late....

163 yards offense for 21 points... (still 3mins left as I type this)

Drives of 23 and 33

The long drive...they went for it on 4th down on own 33....and Clemson helped with two personal fouls on that drive.

This was a great play, that lost.

This one is/was brutal...

Snagged it at 19.5 late....

163 yards offense for 21 points... (still 3mins left as I type this)

Drives of 23 and 33

The long drive...they went for it on 4th down on own 33....and Clemson helped with two personal fouls on that drive.

This was a great play, that lost.
Yup, one of the best bets I've made this season but that's how it goes. Feeling the ugly head of regression today, good bets and losing and bad ones aint winning.

Back