Montezuma Mesa Survivor
YTD NCAAF Sides: 19-12-2 [+6.5 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 0-1 [-0.5 Units]

YTD NCAAF Totals: 0-0 [N/A]

YTD NCAAF Overall: +6.0 Units

Week 4 Card

Louisville -13.5 [3 Units]

USC -20.5 [2 Units]

California -7 [2 Units] --> horses convinced me on this one!

Nevada -7 [1.5 Units]

Alabama +2 [1 Unit]

UCLA -3 [1 Unit]

Minnesota -3 [1 Unit]

Notre Dame -3 [1 Unit]

Remaining Leans...

Hawaii +??? (waiting for the line to go higher)
I will offer reasoning later tonight. GL to all this weekend. :cheers:

Thanks Tim! GL to you as well bud! :shake:

By the way...any thoughts on your Terps this weekend? I probably would have taken them at -17, but I believe it's up to 19 now.

Big Al Reno - Thanks bro. Best of luck this week. :cheers:

andresh99 - Looks we're on quite a few of the same plays this week. BOL to us. :shake:
pags - Same to you bro. :cheers:

UTSUX - :shake:
Yanks - Glad you agree with all of 'em. GL this week. :cheers:

Maxwell - Welcome to the forum, and GL this weekend. :shake:

Adding play...

Michigan -13.5 [1 Unit]

Still hoping the Hawaii line will rise again. If SDSU does hit +10, I'll make a small play on my Aztecs at home this weekend as well.

Adding...

1 more Unit on Notre Dame -3 --> I feel like Weis & Co. will be ready to put up some big points this week. Not only does this game have a huge revenge factor in favor of Notre Dame, it's also a huge bounce back spot for them. I see a high scoring affair where Quinn outshines Stanton (thanks to Weis). :shake:

Nevada -7 money;

Nice way to start off the week. Kind of lucky with that INT returned for a TD, but I'll take it.

GL tomorrow fellas!

Aztec nice hit on Nevada. I can't see playing MD today at 20. While I expect them to play better today and show some more in the passing game with this line they will probably need to put up over 30 and I think if they get ahead Ralph may look to get the younger players some reps.

Good start last night..............have some of the same plays Aztec so I wish you well.:shake:

3-1 so far. Cal is just totally DOMINATING Arizona State. What's surprised me the most is how they have shredded the Sun Devils secondary. I thought it would be run, run, run, run. And that kid Jackson is special...PR for a TD, and now a TD reception. He's got some serious wheels.

Mugg - Thanks buddy. GL to you as well. :cheers:

abcs - :shake:

KALIND - Hope Week 4 is treating you well bro. :shake:

Tim - Thanks for the feedback. I decided to lay off MD, though I still think they can cover that line. GL bud. :cheers:

Sparky - Same to you man. :shake:

Week 4 Results

Louisville -13.5 [3 Units] :D

California -7 [2 Units] :D

Notre Dame -3 [2 Units] :rolleyes:

USC -20.5 [2 Units] :mad:

Nevada -7 [1.5 Units] :D

Michigan -13.5 [1 Unit] :D

Central Michigan -4.5 [1 Unit] :D

Alabama +2 [1 Unit] :D

UCLA -3 [1 Unit] :mad:

Minnesota -3 [1 Unit] :mad:

Week 4 Sides: 6-3-1 [+3.9 Units]

YTD NCAAF Sides: 25-15-3 [+10.4 Units]

YTD NCAAF M/L Plays: 0-1 [-0.5 Units]

YTD NCAAF Totals: 0-0 [N/A]

YTD NCAAF Overall: +9.9 Units

Another winning week. I hope you guys cashed in today as well. Thanks for all the input and feedback. :cheers:

Back