Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
2007 NCAAF Record

Sides: 6-4 (60.0%) [+3.7 Units]
Totals: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
ML Dogs: 0-0

'an_horse'

Week 2 Card (late start this week :hang:)
Missouri -6 (-110) [1 Unit] --> Quite a few solid cappers on Mizzou.

Tennessee -11 (-105) [1 Unit]

Alabama -3 (-110) [1 Unit]

West Virginia -23.5 (-115) [1 Unit]

Hawaii -27.5 (-110) [1 Unit]

Oregon State -3 (-115) [0.5 Units]

UCLA -7 (-115) [0.5 Units]

Rutgers -17 (+105) [0.3 Units]

GL this week fellas!

:smiley_acbe:

Last edited:
Good luck man. That Oregon State pick is interesting. I like it but don't have the balls to pull the trigger.

Thanks RJ. I'm hoping my balls pay off, because these f*ckers are heavy.

:cheers:

GL Ray!

:tiphat:

good line on WVU, alabama is interesting, i haven't decided anything on it yet though, line seems a bit strange to me.

frankie - I thought the Bama line looked a little off too. Gave me some hesitation at first, but with Saban there now, I think Bama will be ready to go on Saturday.

I have to admit, I'm laying a lot of points on the road this week. I hate laying anything above ten on the road. But, I have to stick with my guns.

Tennessee, Alabama, and Oregon State would make me very nervous.

I am already on Vandy +3.5, I am strongly looking at Cinci, and Tennessee is in a horrible schedule spot, coming off a long game on the West Coast and has Florida on deck. I would be very worried about a flat and uninspired Vol team, there is a reason that line looks short. Southern Miss is not that good, but Jeff Bauer can sometimes be tough in these games, and Fletcher is one of the best RB in the county. Tennessee should cover the number, but it has trap written all over it. Oregon State has to travel cross country to Cincinnati and play on the road against a good Cincinnati team that is well coached and will be fired up to play a PAC 10 team. OSU QB situation is not good, and I have seen some that say OSU defense is good, but I wouldn't trust it on the road.

That's probably putting it lightly bro. This is a no play for me, but...I'd probably lean to the Cougs. GL man.

I rarely lay $ on the Cougs...that have that bad habit of "Couging" games, and Butch looks like a :moose:instead of
spirit-marks_butch.gif

BOL :cheers:

Tennessee, Alabama, and Oregon State would make me very nervous.

I am already on Vandy +3.5, I am strongly looking at Cinci, and Tennessee is in a horrible schedule spot, coming off a long game on the West Coast and has Florida on deck. I would be very worried about a flat and uninspired Vol team, there is a reason that line looks short. Southern Miss is not that good, but Jeff Bauer can sometimes be tough in these games, and Fletcher is one of the best RB in the county. Tennessee should cover the number, but it has trap written all over it. Oregon State has to travel cross country to Cincinnati and play on the road against a good Cincinnati team that is well coached and will be fired up to play a PAC 10 team. OSU QB situation is not good, and I have seen some that say OSU defense is good, but I wouldn't trust it on the road.

True, Canfield looked shaky last week. But, Bernard was an animal, and the OSU O-Line looked solid. It was Canfield's first start at QB, so...I would expect a more solid outing in Week 2. But, for the reason's you've stated, it's one of my smaller plays.

Tennessee is actually one of my more confident plays this week. You can say whatever you want about the Vols potentially coming out flat and uninspired, but they NEED this win to get on track for Florida. They aren't going to cry about losing to a very good Cal team, especially when they knew the Golden Bears were seeking revenge after last year's ass whooping. The Vols are indeed playing at home, so I'm not buying "they're tired from last week's plane ride" either. They are clearly a superior team, hosting Southern Miss who shouldn't be able to stop the Tennessee run, or pass, all game long, and I don't see the Vols giving up more than 13-14 points, tops. Their defense is better than you think.

You can take Vandy if you like...but I'll take the team with more talent and a better head coach, laying only 3 points on the road. Basically, taking into account the book is spotting the home team 3 points, this game is essentially listed at PICK, which I think is way off in terms of talent. Saban will have the Crimson Tide ready for conference play this Saturday.

GL, and thanks again for the insight. Love discussing and debating football.

reNew - Thanks bud, and GL as always. :smiley_acbe:

orange&white - Well, GL to both of us bro. :cheers:

Adding...

UCLA -7 (-115) [0.5 Units]

And, just for fun on Friday night...

Rutgers -17 (+105) [0.3 Units]

'an_horse'

Last edited:
2007 NCAAF Record (UPDATED)

Sides: 12-6-1 [+7.3 Units]

'an_horse'

Week 2 Card

Missouri -6 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Alabama -3 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

West Virginia -23.5 (-115) [1 Unit] :D

UCLA -7 (-115) [1 Unit] :D

Tennessee -11 (-105) [1 Unit] :D

Hawaii -27.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :mad:

LSU -11.5 (-105) [0.5 Units] :D

Oregon State -3 (-115) [0.5 Units] :mad:

Arizona State -16 (-105) [0.4 Units]

Rutgers -17 (+105) [0.3 Units] :rolleyes:

:7_2_111:

Last edited:
Very pleased with a 6-2-1 week, pending my ASU play. The Sun Devil offense finally started playing like I thought they would in the 2nd Quarter.

Hope you guys had profitable weeks as well!

2007 NCAAF Record (UPDATED)

Sides: 13-6-1 [+7.7 Units]

'an_horse'

Week 2 Card (Final Results)

Missouri -6 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

Alabama -3 (-110) [1 Unit] :D

West Virginia -23.5 (-115) [1 Unit] :D

UCLA -7 (-115) [1 Unit] :D

Tennessee -11 (-105) [1 Unit] :D

Hawaii -27.5 (-110) [1 Unit] :mad:

LSU -11.5 (-105) [0.5 Units] :D

Oregon State -3 (-115) [0.5 Units] :mad:

Arizona State -16 (-105) [0.4 Units] :D

Rutgers -17 (+105) [0.3 Units] :rolleyes:

I'm all smiles after a 7-1 Saturday!

:smiley_acbe:

Great Saturday Aztec...see alot of leans that never made it to plays there...keep up the great start!!

Back