NCAAF Week 11

Yeah if you can find the game before their website shits out on you that is. My god that new site is the worst.

...Found it & I think you moved it to 17, thanks, haha.

Last edited:
Yeah if you can find the game before their website shits out on you that is. My god that new site is the worst.

...Found it & I think you moved it to 17, thanks, haha.
Haha, ya most of these offshore books need to reinvest capital in their websites. I keep prob 20/25% of my BR on a variety of what I call “prop books” or “square sites”. Several may have been designed by children.

Reducing some on Umass/BYU total. Wind really jacked up the Umass/Uconn game game few weeks back and while it won't be that bad, I don't want as much on it.

BYU/Umass Under 58.5 -115 (1 unit)

CK any reason why ecu Tulane has dropped and steady at 53?
There is some wind and it's kinda chilly for a game in Louisiana so maybe it has to do with weather? I think the market still greatly undervalues the ECU offense as well. Not really sure what the cause is but I don't agree with the move.

There is some wind and it's kinda chilly for a game in Louisiana so maybe it has to do with weather? I think the market still greatly undervalues the ECU offense as well. Not really sure what the cause is but I don't agree with the move.
I didnt see this post until now. I had the unders and can say I will never bet the under again with these 2 teams. I felt I stole 1

Back