Ncaaf Saturday Totals Action

KALIND

Pretty much a regular
Wishin you guys and gals the very best at the pickings today. I find myself at odds on where to cut my limits at but for now i will roll with what my numbers give me. Be careful and enjoy the ball games today:shake:

5* northwestern vs penn state UNDER 41.5
5* temple vs vandy UNDER 42.5

3* pittsburgh vs toledo UNDER 48.5
3* kentucky vs central michigan OVER 52

2* l.s.u. vs mississippi state UNDER 42

1* u.s.c. vs washington state UNDER 49
1* florida vs alabama UNDER 39.5

GL Kalind, I'm on the other side of LSU total as I think Messy State's offense is good enough for a touchdown or maybe 10 points and LSU ought to get to at least 38... GO get the rest!

3* pittsburgh vs toledo UNDER 48.5

that 3 star should be a 5 star ;) good luck today

B.A.R. said:
heres to another good week

i learned alot this week bar. i watched that line on the pitt/tol gm drop all week long and had to sweat it out. i may buy in earlier this week and either buy in somre or buy out before i post the plays. i had a good read on what my list had but broke the numbers down totally wrong. glad to escape this week with minor scratches.

michigan beats ohio state su:wacka wacka:

CollegeKingRex said:
GL Kalind, I'm on the other side of LSU total as I think Messy State's offense is good enough for a touchdown or maybe 10 points and LSU ought to get to at least 38... GO get the rest!

dam go od call rex. i had a bad read on miss states defense. thought they wouldve had bells ringin in their ears and play a little inspired ball. bad weekend o my end. wish u the best man:shake:

great job coming on top tonite with a 3-4 record hahaha bet you were sweating some bullets bro anyways congrats on winning

TroyStacks said:
great job coming on top tonite with a 3-4 record hahaha bet you were sweating some bullets bro anyways congrats on winning

it was crazy stacks. the smaller plays for a buck were the ones i was most excited about because that was the differnce in the day. usc/wsu over by a point and fla/ala over by a point and a hooka. i feel really good about this new method i am using with cfb totals. goodpickings to ya stacker:shake:

NCAAF 06-07
5*==>5-1
4*
3*==>4-1
2*==>5-5
1*==>5-5

week #1==> 3-3 +1.5*s
week #2==>3-1 +.7*s
week #3==>4-2 +9.7
week #4==> 6-2 +11.7
week #5==> 3-4 +1.7*'s

NFL TOTALS 06-07