Ncaaf Saturday Totals Action 10/28

KALIND

Pretty much a regular
Once again i wish the very best to the ctg crew and enjoy the games today. big slate of action going today and lets earn some coin. Continue to run a tight ship because i love the spot. To all the founders and mods i would like to say job well done guys.

12:00 P.M. EST==>BIG TEN SPECIALS
5* michigan state vs indiana UNDER 56
5* michigan vs northwestern UNDER 44.5
5* purdue vs penn state OVER 48.5

3:30 P.M. EST==>ACC TOTAL OF THE YEAR
7*wake forest vs north carolina UNDER 40.5
5* nebraska vs oklahoma state OVER 54.5
2* southern california vs oregon state UNDER 45

7:45 P.M. EST==>SEC BACKYARD BRAWL
3* tennessee vs south carolina OVER 44

*****10 POINT TEASER*****
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA -.5
NOTRE DAME -3.5
TEXAS -.5

Aztec4Life said:
KALIND - I'm tailing you on your ACC Totals play of the year bro. GL today! :shake:

right at4l

i will have a beer and a smoke to this one:shake:

Kalind,gl today on that teaser,damn irish cost me $300 last week on a 3 teamer tn-e nd-3 mich-3 still lost imagine that.looks good though

rutlemic said:
Kalind,gl today on that teaser,damn irish cost me $300 last week on a 3 teamer tn-e nd-3 mich-3 still lost imagine that.looks good though

cant imagine nd letting navy stay w/in a td

the others are win situations. thnx bro:cheers:

Fondybadger said:
Looks real good Kalind. Good Luck

diggity i havent felt thisgood in a long time. i couldnt narrow down my plays so we let em ride. one things 4 sho is it will be done and over with by dinner time.lol

:shake:

GL KALIND. Thanks for the kind words about the site and you've got me looking at that Chapel Hill total real closely...

:cheers:

CollegeKingRex said:
They just bet against you on your big total, it just went up 2 points.... Sometimes that's good... can go UNDER 41.5 now...

right on rex. feelin good bro. may not see 30 here.

Back